Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > On The Road...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Limited
we will go with our hearts , Texas
Setting up

Ok we have our Hope back ... she is home from the hospital and got her set up... and just like when we were driving the 18 wheeler we clashed but I calmed down (gold star for me) I want all this to be good times but wow he gets grumpy and so sorry how am I to know the legs on the back were suppose to be on the ground ...like duh I am female big deal if the hitch was not all the way off it looked like it in the semi it would slip off and not my fault the heater made our Hope a oven I didn't know there were turn things in here to turn on or off the heat and give me a break here I have never been around a gas stove so I may start a new rule if you want to eat cook it yourself this darn thing makes eggs into rubber black rubber at that ... well here are some pics .. not sure how they came out one is the dogs helping with the sofa cover I bought and I like it I don't care if it looks like a bag over it well that is his opinion hahaha and just because all this is for him I get some say in it too

BTW I pulled out the awning things but have not figured out the front yet ..DH will be suprised hehehe
Attached Images
File Type: bmp z airstream.bmp (37.2 KB, 121 views)
File Type: bmp z airstream boys.bmp (37.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: bmp z airstream I did.bmp (37.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: bmp z airstream set.bmp (37.2 KB, 67 views)
Victorialhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Limited
we will go with our hearts , Texas
dang I messed that one up .. be back with pics in a bit
Victorialhq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
get the hang of it

You will get the hang of it. There may be some forums members close enough by to come and be your mentor if you need help with the systems. If you need help all you have to do is ask! This is a the best place. We have had several newbies come and do their first campout in our driveway to camp for the first time out. It was lots of fun and no pressure to perform in front of the rest of the campers. Good luck!
Lou--- an OHio Sister
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1964 17' Bambi II
Vintage Kin Owner
Schererville , Indiana
For the front one, you just pull down the rubber things that are on the ends of the middle window guard. That will release the window guard. Just lift up the middle section & there should be wing nuts or something like that on the arms. Tighten them down & there's your window awning! Don't forget to tie it down again when you travel....good luck!

1964 Bambi II
1988 Avion 32S
Becky B. is offline   Reply With Quote