Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1987 27' Argosy
Enid , Oklahoma
Help! 88 Argosy A/C leaks

We have made our first trip out to the lake with the Argosy and everything is going good except we have had to leave the A/C going all day yesterday and today due to the heat here in Oklahoma. When we came back yesterday evening we found the floor wet at the corner of the bathroom and rear bedroom. This a.m. I got up to get clothes out of the closet and found that the clothes on the top shelf were wet, I took them out and found 2 spots where the water was dripping in from what appears to be from the inside top of the trailer. The leaks are on the curbside of the trailer and the water from the A/C is also draining at the curbside rear of the trailer and down the curbside of the trailer center about where the closet is. I figure that either a drain tube is partially plugged or the drain pan is full. We had a leak at the toilet but that has already been repaired before we left for this trip so I don't think the wet floor is from the toilet.

The P/O had a leak in the roof before so we have some damaged interior wood roof panels so we can't tell exactly where the leak is coming from, if anyone has had this problem with their squarestream please HELP.
Beausdad is offline   Reply With Quote