Originally Posted by HUDSEEZ
I have a few calls to make tomorrow. I might try and counter offer if I can find another unit. Right now it seems like everyone is talking about the lack of availability. Dealer is not budging on MSRP.
Thatís what I expected. Do your homework but if you really want it I wouldnít fret about paying full retail right now. You might see better deals in the fall or you might not see another one available for a year. Just like a Hampton or Hudson County rental everything is at a premium this year.
Iím putting any big camping trips on hold this summer with everything thatís going on. Even so Iím thrilled that we have our 16. We spend time in the driveway and some nights at the local state parks. Thatís precious for a 12 year old who has most of his year canceled. I would have been more than willing to pay a premium for my unit this year.