Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2017, 06:03 AM   #21
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
Having all of the dealers as Garmin POIs would work better for me given those limitations.
Just found a PDF list of Sprinter Service Dealers, courtesy of Winnebago, listing all MB and Freightliner dealers that service Sprinters. It's dated October 2011 and so may be slightly out-of-date, but it's a start. Actually TWO lists, one for the US and one for Canada.

My rhetorical question today is, if Winnebago can obtain a service dealer list and provide it to their B- and C-class buyers, why can't Airstream do the same for their Interstate/Grand Tour/Atlas buyers?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBSprinterDealerDirectory-US.pdf (125.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf Sprinter Canada.pdf (69.8 KB, 27 views)
Old 10-13-2017, 06:36 AM   #22
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Bluffton , South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protagonist View Post
Just found a PDF list of Sprinter Service Dealers, courtesy of Winnebago, listing all MB and Freightliner dealers that service Sprinters. It's dated October 2011 and so may be slightly out-of-date, but it's a start. Actually TWO lists, one for the US and one for Canada.

My rhetorical question today is, if Winnebago can obtain a service dealer list and provide it to their B- and C-class buyers, why can't Airstream do the same for their Interstate/Grand Tour/Atlas buyers?
And therein lies the problem with printed vs. electronic “lists”. I have received a printed list of servicing dealers for several vehicles I have bought over the years and in every case, the list is obsolete almost before the ink is dry. And even with gps systems; unless they are updated regularly they are also not accurate on locations of certain dealerships, restaurants, shopping venues, etc. Now most dealer, restaurant chain, big box store chains, etc., do have location finders on their websites so it would seem internet access to the particular vendor would be preferable which means wifi/cell boosters or good, strong signals available.
Natuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote