Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #71
Moderator
 
blmitch5's Avatar

 
2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,221
Images: 1
I wish we could! We are pretty busy here and Zell will be in Colorado for his family Christmas, I will be here having Christmas with my family and then taking my Mother to the hospital for a new hip! I'm going to put a bow on it while shes still out! Have fun at the rally and we will head south to see allof you!
__________________

__________________
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #72
3 Rivet Member
 
dsrtgrls's Avatar
 
2010 19' Flying Cloud
Clarkdale , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 244
Images: 4
colorado would be great and az in june issooo good in the mts.. but we will make the nye trip yet as it is on the must do list just not this year.
__________________

__________________
"Open paddock 9!"
dsrtgrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #73
Rivet Master
 
LHall's Avatar
 
1962 28' Ambassador
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 830
Images: 17
Okay, but we will miss you two ladies. who is going to get the dancing started??
__________________
Louis & Sergio

Air #22673
WBCCI# 2731
Four Corners Unit
LHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:06 AM   #74
Rivet Master
 
LHall's Avatar
 
1962 28' Ambassador
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 830
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by blmitch5 View Post
I wish we could! We are pretty busy here and Zell will be in Colorado for his family Christmas, I will be here having Christmas with my family and then taking my Mother to the hospital for a new hip! I'm going to put a bow on it while shes still out! Have fun at the rally and we will head south to see allof you!
We certainly understand. We wish your mom the best with her new hip.

We were back that way this summer, my parents live in Omaha and we took the AS on a road trip and had a blast.

I used to live in your neck of the woods in Overland Park. I am originally from Southern Iowa, and KC was always one of our regular family destinations. I would love to take the AS to Tablerock, Lake of the Ozarks or to Bull Shoals. We have always wanted to do a Colorado trip as well.. would be lots of fun.
__________________
Louis & Sergio

Air #22673
WBCCI# 2731
Four Corners Unit
LHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #75
Moderator
 
blmitch5's Avatar

 
2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,221
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHall

We certainly understand. We wish your mom the best with her new hip.

We were back that way this summer, my parents live in Omaha and we took the AS on a road trip and had a blast.

I used to live in your neck of the woods in Overland Park. I am originally from Southern Iowa, and KC was always one of our regular family destinations. I would love to take the AS to Tablerock, Lake of the Ozarks or to Bull Shoals. We have always wanted to do a Colorado trip as well.. would be lots of fun.
We were at Tablerock at the end of September before the Air Midwest rally. It was perfect, clear water, great temps and almost empty! Were going back this year mid April. Give us a heads up if your in the area again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-190596929.png
Views:	176
Size:	1,023.2 KB
ID:	116836   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-372919995.png
Views:	144
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	116837  

__________________
Get involved and sign up for a Rally!
http://www.airforums.com/forums/calendar.php
WBCCI 4973
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #76
Registered User
 
1998 34' Excella 1000
1995 36' Classic 36
Spencerville , Maryland
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 257
Images: 14
Blog Entries: 1
Wow! FoD should have a rally somewhere - sometime! I'm sure we'd all have a blast! What about the Florida state rally in February... any FoD planning on attending?
__________________
GREENovaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #77
A 7th year newby
 
IndyAnne's Avatar
 
1968 24' Tradewind
Indianapolis , Indiana
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 466
Images: 8
Send a message via Yahoo to IndyAnne
Snowing in Indy

Florida in February sounds wonderful, especially since we got 3-4 inches of snow today. I don't think we can make it for that. We are heading to Florida between Christmas and New Year, more about that soon...

Happy Holidays to FoD on Airforums!

Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENovaters View Post
Wow! FoD should have a rally somewhere - sometime! I'm sure we'd all have a blast! What about the Florida state rally in February... any FoD planning on attending?
__________________
Anne
Indianapolis, IN
TAC IN-7
1968 Airstream Trade Wind
2005 Chevy K1500 crew, reg. bed, 4WD, gas
IndyAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:46 AM   #78
2 Rivet Member
 
voxmaestro's Avatar
 
1990 25' Excella
Foley , Alabama
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Send a message via Yahoo to voxmaestro Send a message via Skype™ to voxmaestro
Xmas in Florida

We are planning on a Destin Christmas. We're on the coast of AL, but just want to get out of town and try out the new double bed (that replaced rear twins) on my 25' 1990 Excella. Will be there the 24 & 25th, spending a couple of days at an Airstream only campground nearby a couple before that. It will be a sand-white Christmas instead of a snow-white Christmas. Still may need the heater, though... its trying hard to get above freezing today (a little cold for us). Happy Holidays, everyone!

Dan & Bernie

P.S. Pictures will follow.
__________________
voxmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #79
3 Rivet Member
 
R2DTube's Avatar
 
2007 16' Bambi
West Hollywood , California
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 152
Images: 11
Us too!

Hey All... Andy and Jason here, couple of FOD's from West Hollywood, CA! We bought ours from a fabulous Friends of Toto couple right in our own neighborhood! I'm very happy to see everyone welcomed so warmly into the big Airstream family! We've had our trailer for just 6 months, almost... haven't been to any rallies yet, but hopefully that will change in 2011. Anyway, just wanted to say hey!
__________________
R2DTube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #80
3 Rivet Member
 
R2DTube's Avatar
 
2007 16' Bambi
West Hollywood , California
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 152
Images: 11
forgot the pictures!

can't forget the pictures!! I sure hope that attachment worked....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2623.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	116922   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-7.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	116923  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0285.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	116924   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0304.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	116925  

__________________
R2DTube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #81
Rivet Master
 
LHall's Avatar
 
1962 28' Ambassador
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 830
Images: 17
Photos

Hey guys great pictures! Sergio and I are hosting a New Year's Eve rally at Picacho Peak SP here in AZ. You are certainly welcome to join us if you can make it over. Here are some photos of a recent FOD weekend in Rocky Point, Mexico last month with two other couples and their Airstreams.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0289.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	116926   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2200.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	116927  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0291.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	116928  
__________________
Louis & Sergio

Air #22673
WBCCI# 2731
Four Corners Unit
LHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #82
3 Rivet Member
 
R2DTube's Avatar
 
2007 16' Bambi
West Hollywood , California
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 152
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHall
Hey guys great pictures! Sergio and I are hosting a New Year's Eve rally at Picacho Peak SP here in AZ. You are certainly welcome to join us if you can make it over. Here are some photos of a recent FOD weekend in Rocky Point, Mexico last month with two other couples and their Airstreams.
I wish we could! I'm stuck working on the east coast until early January... sigh. But thanks to TBRich's travel log, I'll be up to date on all the Four Corners Unit's hijinks and shenanigans! You guys really know how to throw a party! We're really hoping to join in on the fun sometime next year.
__________________
R2DTube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #83
A 7th year newby
 
IndyAnne's Avatar
 
1968 24' Tradewind
Indianapolis , Indiana
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 466
Images: 8
Send a message via Yahoo to IndyAnne
Hi, Andy and Jason,

Welcome to Airforums. I'm new to FoD myself. We are in Indianapolis. I'm trying to get the Trade Wind (1968) ready for a Florida trip after Christmas. We're digging out of a little snow storm, can hardly wait to drive South.

Hope you have great holidays!

Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2DTube View Post
Hey All... Andy and Jason here, couple of FOD's from West Hollywood, CA! We bought ours from a fabulous Friends of Toto couple right in our own neighborhood! I'm very happy to see everyone welcomed so warmly into the big Airstream family! We've had our trailer for just 6 months, almost... haven't been to any rallies yet, but hopefully that will change in 2011. Anyway, just wanted to say hey!
__________________
Anne
Indianapolis, IN
TAC IN-7
1968 Airstream Trade Wind
2005 Chevy K1500 crew, reg. bed, 4WD, gas
IndyAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #84
3 Rivet Member
 
R2DTube's Avatar
 
2007 16' Bambi
West Hollywood , California
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 152
Images: 11
Thanks Anne!

It's so great to look ahead to a nice warm trailer trip, huh?! We're going to hitch up as soon as I get home from NYC and drive up to Oregon to see the nice folks at AM Solar for an installation. Not as warm as Florida, but still something to look forward to. Safe travels and happy holidays to you!

Andy
Attached Images
  
__________________

__________________
R2DTube is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our Best Friends, If You Can... 345bill The Pet Forum 5 08-24-2011 09:58 PM
Hello AirStream Friends Silver Fox Member Introductions 5 08-06-2006 11:53 PM
Looking for friends... summerkid Our Community 16 07-03-2004 10:56 PM
Just wanting to say to my new friends... KY Girl Our Community 13 12-26-2002 02:22 PM
Friends attending mareinmn Other Rallies & Events 1 09-18-2002 09:05 AM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.