Old 06-02-2015, 01:00 AM   #15
2015 20' Flying Cloud
Santa rosa , California
I'm a newbie and Cannot Wait to get out there!! Personally, i much prefer windows everywhere, bringing the outside in.
The white curtins are kinda ugly, any ideas??

Mumz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #16
Site Team

2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
To me, it's no contest.

The windows.......imagine the views out those windows.

Beaches, forests, will all be spectacular.

🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:25 AM   #17
3 Rivet Member
2015 30' Classic
Decatur , Illinois
Going from a 25' Classic twin to the 30 Classic queen my biggest complaint is not the inside storage, for us it is more than ample, and we love the way it looks. I miss the storage under the twins, and the slide out compartment in the rear. The rear storage area in the new Classic is huge, but very hard to access, and the area that is covered by the "lids" isn't very practical either. We removed the lids so we could load and access that area without unloading everything. And, it was the only way we could carry our Weber Q. The new Classic might have more cu ft of storage (in the rear compartment), but our old Classic was easier to pack, access and I thought held more. We have been creative and think we have arranged everything to be easy to get to, but we will miss the slide out storage when it is raining and we are packing up. We are just getting ready to hit the road for 3 weeks, so I will have a better feel when we get back, but all the pluses far outweigh the minuses. One major gripe is the size of the shower, must of had Twiggy design that.
rbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:40 AM   #18
4 Rivet Member
2011 30' Classic
2007 25' International CCD
1993 32' Excella
Largo , Florida
Originally Posted by Wingeezer View Post
I'm probably in the minority, but I very much prefer the storage option in the bedroom as we have on our Classic 30.

In our case, I don't think we have ever even opened the curtains in the bedroom as we are only in there at night time. And we certainly do make use of the storage. (Although I agree we probably take more than we need to!)

But also I find that having all the cabinets around the head of the bed along with both the reading lights and the side lights gives a very pleasant and cosy feel to the bedroom - sort of makes me thing of being in a bedroom at sea or maybe on the Orient Express! Just something that appeals to me.

I know that many other people find the pano windows much preferable and for them no doubt they see the advantages of that option.

For me however, I was disappointed to see that the arrangement we have is no longer available on a new Classic 30 - guess we'll be keeping what we have for now.

I'm with Brian

2015 GMC Denali 2500, 4x4, Duramax diesel, Topper, Pro Pride 3 P, Sendel 16" with Michelin LTs, one Yellow Labrador Retriever (AS security)
carver 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:54 AM   #19
4 Rivet Member
2007 25' International CCD FB
Northridge , California
Being a solo female traveler with panos front and back I find that i keep the curtains closed in the bedroom most of the time. Sometimes in the day they are open but always closed in the one wants to feel like your putting on a show when dressing/sleeping. For the next trailer im leaning towards the bedroom single window with the side wardrobes.

LiLNomad is offline   Reply With Quote