Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-08-2021, 04:25 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Vivian , Louisiana
Wanted Truck / Airstream combo: Or just an Airstream - Louisiana

Hello, I have been living in the Dominican Republic for half a year to repair my life. Stage 4 cancer diagnosis and the death of my only child on the same day and a bunch of other stuff really demolished me.

Doing better and want to spend the rest of my time in smaller, out of the way campgrounds doing work for my late son s foundation that that I fund to help deserving kids with refurbished laptops and the like. It will just be my rescue Lab and myself. She really rescued me more than the other way around. We don t need much. I moved here with two suitcases and a dog. I gave away all of my stuff before I moved. Antiques, house, the works.

I m returning to the states at the middle of April and this is my wish list. I was spoiled by the 1970 Land Yacht International I bought from the original owner who was a wonderfully OCD maintenance bug retired USN. The walnut interior loved Liquid Gold :

Trying to find:

Oh about 28 30 Airstream, full bed is important

Having all of the stuff in it would be great

New enough to maybe have more modern electronics, etc. Don t need a TV or stereo but ok if it has.

PV is a huge plus but not necessary

Diesel pickup 3/4 or 1 ton, Ford or Dodge would work. Pre DEF, chipped, tuned, deleted, all of those are fine with me

Used to live in NW Louisiana so will be back around there first and can drive to see if you think I d make a good owner for your treasure

I m going to take great care of it and having no family now, am just going to leave everything to help others when I get to my last rest stop

Kind regards and thank you if you have read this.

Jay Reynolds

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Wanted Truck / Airstream combo: Or just an Airstream - Loui...

Gorgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Vivian , Louisiana
Thank you I found something but haven't figured out how to pull the ad.

JR
Gorgeman is offline   Reply With Quote