Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity > Computers, Internet & Satellite
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-04-2021, 05:22 PM   #21
2017 FC 27FBT "Tin Rummy"

2017 27' Flying Cloud
Henderson , Nevada
Photo of my setup attached. Using the DISH Wally mounted where the DVD player used to be, no use for it any more. Also swapped out factory splitter with 4 into 2 HDMI splitter to select between DISH, AppleTV, Roku or MacMini. The MacMini runs PLEX with a 4TB hard drive and about 800 movies and TV shows for when there is no reception. Also using a PepWave router (now with external antennas) to setup WiFi in AS using either cellular or park WiFi (in those rare times it's any good). Stuck in the way back is a Ring alarm hub which controls the doorbell camera, internal camera, water sensors and door sensor. All of this runs of the invertor plug so it's always powered (the invertor has pass-thru for when I'm on shore power). Very satisfied with DISH but did stay with the portable antenna to avoid the tree issues.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5337.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	392372  
lvrouter is offline   Reply With Quote