Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures > Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-13-2023, 10:37 PM   #1

2020 25' Flying Cloud
Corrales , New Mexico
2020 Flying Cloud 25FB water heater bypass valve location?

Hi Folks,

We had our trailer winterized a few months back, and now getting ready to head back out on the road. I was told 'all' the valves were open, so I started flushing the fresh water tank, then closed the drain valve after about 15'. I did the same with the two valves between the wheels, and put back the stopcock in the water heater assembly.

That said, the plastic vertical tube (underneath the water heater, on the curb side, was still leaking water (with the hose on the city water supply connected).

My question is this: where the heck is that shut off valve? I"ve looked underneath the trailer (and under where the water heater is), and also inside the trailer, but can't figure out where this valve is. Help needed: can anyone tell me where it is? It would be most appreciated., Thanks!
TheDoktor42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 06:16 AM   #2
2020 Globetrotter 25 FBT

2020 25' Globetrotter
Wildwood , Missouri
Do you have the queen or twins? With twins the bypass is under the curbside twin, and pretty difficult to see, let alone turn it. The drain valve is located through a hole in the curb side front storage compartment.
Not sure where these would by for a queen model.

Previous AS trailers: (04) 19’ Bambi, and (11) FC 23FB
GettinAway is offline   Reply With Quote