Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2006, 08:21 AM   #21
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Smile Will try the little green machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach
Lastly, in an attempt to personalize Little Lulu, I used straight pins in order to mount a pretty beaded placemat in the kitchen area, and another fiber artwork over the front couch. HA.... that in itself would hide a bad stain. I figure I can't have invented something new, but I'm mentioning it as a reminder that obscuring the stain is another solution :-j.Hope this helps somebody else.L
Thanks everyone for the tips, I will get out the little green and test it on the most stubborn spots. I'm still working on a really bad spot, I may resort to covering it up with throw pillows or something on the wall great tip. I've had good luck with the oxyclean on some spots, is there a better ratio of powder/water Bill Tex--besides what's listed on the container?
Old 09-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #22
1 Rivet Member

2002 16' Bambi
mountain view , California
Definition of "pass"

Oh Hi again,

One night i woke and realized I should define, "pass" in my earlier post. I don't want to make this seem easier than it was.....by pass, I really should say session. It took 3 working sessions of about 3-4 hours each to remove the stains.

linda
teach is offline   Reply With Quote