Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-26-2011, 05:56 AM   #21
Leavingtherut.com

2005 30' Safari
Key Largo , Florida
Thanks everyone! We have had blast so far, we are currently at Ft. Wilderness but are leaving today to head home for "deep cleaning".

Can't wait to get back out on the road and meet some more of you guys, it was fun getting to meet ck21084, great guy and beautiful trailer!
TavnAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:32 AM   #22
Certainly Blessed

1971 27' Overlander
Waiting to Escape.... , Somewhere between sanity and insanity ... on the brink of both.
Ahhhh....wish I were at Fort Wilderness!!

TAC OK-42

Come See Minnie Mouse at the TAC Walt Disney World Fort Wilderness Rally
https://airstreamingdreaming.blogspot.com

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'." - The Shawshank Redemption
]
rebelstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #23
Rivet Master

2011 31' Classic
Nellysford , Virginia
Good for you two! We looked at a similar AS for a while, and Linda finally settled on our old '99 Excella. Having more room for overnighters can lead to lots of fun coming down the road. Glad to see a couple with the same high level of excitement we have.
TAC VA-18 | Life Mbr ACI 1927 - Spirit of Virginia Club | AIR 53869
Silver Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #24
Site Team

2007 30' Classic S/O
Somewhere , South Carolina
TavnAsh,

I thought that unit looked familiar, I looked at it when I was on my search. Nice untitled '05 I thought someone would find it sooner or later that wanted a bunk setup. Mary, Don and Chuck can help you and be a real source of service and info.

Travel safe,

Gary
S/OS #001 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L 6 Speed
16" Michelins, Hi Spec Wheels, Max Brake, Dexter 4 Piston Disc Brakes, Carslile Actuator, Equal-I-Zer, Dill TPMS. Campfire cook. BMV-712. DEMCO 21K Lb Cast Iron coupler
GCinSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #25
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Currently Looking...
Wauwatosa , Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aage View Post
What a beautiful trailer, and you are a lovely couple, too.

When your feet are back on the ground, I would love to see more shots of the interior. I saw one advertised yesterday, but am still unclear on how the "two bedroom" thing happens. I know it's hard to show interior details if you don't have a good wide-angle function on your camera, but any more shots will be appreciated.

And I agree, it's strange that AS doesn't make units with more sleep area. They seem to want to focus on more living-room space, even in units like the 34-footers. We like to have our family visit, but it's a real pain having more than just us two sleep over in the TT.

See you "down the road"!
I agree with the cute couple, well maybe the one in pink anyway, LOL

I would like to see some interior pix's. My 28ft Argosy is gutted at the moment. The weather here in WI should change in a few weeks so I can start working on it again.

Thanks
GeocamperAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #26
Rivet Master

2011 31' Classic
Nellysford , Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aage
What a beautiful trailer, and you are a lovely couple, too.

When your feet are back on the ground, I would love to see more shots of the interior. I saw one advertised yesterday, but am still unclear on how the "two bedroom" thing happens. I know it's hard to show interior details if you don't have a good wide-angle function on your camera, but any more shots will be appreciated.

And I agree, it's strange that AS doesn't make units with more sleep area. They seem to want to focus on more living-room space, even in units like the 34-footers. We like to have our family visit, but it's a real pain having more than just us two sleep over in the TT.

See you "down the road"!
We've found it's not about the number of bed, it's the number of bathrooms (grin).

Sent from my iPad using AIR Forums
TAC VA-18 | Life Mbr ACI 1927 - Spirit of Virginia Club | AIR 53869
Silver Otter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2005 bunkhouse