View Poll Results: Which Weekend in April?
April 13-15 2 10.00%
April 20-22 4 20.00%
April 27-29 18 90.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #43
Rivet Master

2005 25' International CCD
1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Flip Flops, Shorts, Smile Pocket Shirt, Shades..

[quote=Big Dee]

Sounds like the 29 Palms Rally was super fun if a bit frozen. It was fun to see the pics of everyone. Due to Kevbo's extensive experience, I hearby appoint Kevbo to the position of official NorCal Rally Greeter and resident cowboy. I look forward to his musings already. Big Dee ////

well Dee, i'm touched, and honored to be appointed the overly officious nor cal greeter. that's two in a row. i'm on a roll.

let's see, as i preuse the offical nor cal rally handbook, i see rule 399. may i quote directly, "no seperate thread for pot luck(s), do it all here".

rule 287, again quoting, "make your own reservation, first come first serve".

who do i pay? Cassini directly.

"what if i "don't like my neighboor, or my space", go home? sleep around? i don't know, want some whine with that cheese?

"i've never been to a rally B4, what should i expect?" sunhine days, warm steamy nights, good food, great people, and margi balls.

"what do i do when i arrive?" the valet will park your TV and AS. the seven foot cowboy will yak, yak, yak and be well prepared. know the secret nor cal handshake or know someone who does...

over decorating your airstream is REQUIRED.

over dressing is optional. only cowboys over dress at this rally.

Black Tie as the norm for the pot luck. no exceptions.

please park the limos on the other side of the tracks. (this has been a serious problem in the past). parking citations will be issued.

speed limit inside Cassini Ranch is 50 MPH, unless you are driving past my horses or small children, then please slow to 2 point 5 MPH. their my horses and my kids. all of them. don't make my day...

ok, as your overly officious nor cal greeter, PLEASE my fellow ralliers, fill in the remaining rules for the rest of the folks attending. i will be watching.

i'll also need a list of catagories for the special prizes to be awarded at the 90 second or less business meeting (that's rule #1 in the handbook).

if you don't allready have a copy of the official nor cal rally handbook, please send 50 bux (directly to me) or bring spirits. a lot of spirits, like enough supplies for 40 days and nites.

kevbo

Old 01-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #44
Rivet Master

1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Call Cassini

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorgunner
I may be there on wed, definately thursday. I'm planning to get a spot next to the river, no hookups. Not having been there tho I was wondering if someone may shed some light on how far away from the "pack" I might end up.
tim, just call Cassini tomorrow and express your desires. you will be at most a 10 min. walk away, and there are some kick ### spots. this place rocks. was this info not in the handbook? jee's, (rustling my papers) see you there,

kevbo

Old 01-17-2007, 10:45 PM   #45
Head Animal Wrangler

2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Addressing the serious issue noted above: Rule #497.B, section 6, states that all idiots regardless of degree of idiocy or the number of idiots in your family of origin will be welcomed equally with open arms.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #46
Rivet Master

1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamCamper
Addressing the serious issue noted above: Rule #497.B, section 6, states that all idiots regardless of degree of idiocy or the number of idiots in your family of origin will be welcomed equally with open arms.
bang, so ordered. no business meeting required. we are ALL INCLUSIVE, including but not limited to K9's, felines, equines, children... bring em all on, we love everyone and everything equally (well, shower first, handbook, page 358, line 1).

next...

kevbo
Old 01-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #47
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbo10
well Dee, i'm touched, and honored to be appointed the overly officious nor cal greeter. that's two in a row. i'm on a roll.
Dude, Kev you greeted me at Lake San Antonio, remember? So this will be 3 in a row. You had on a bright red shirt that was perfect for traffic duty. You also helped me back-in and you didnt even yell at me or throw up your hands. Then i read about you at 29 Palms so bingo! There is now 1 permanent paid position in the NorCal group and you're it. Now speaking of a salary, I was thinking of a bottle of tequila that we can help you with around the fire. (we better help with that tequila because we all remember that first time at Casini. Remember? oh yeah proally not since u were snoring. hahahahaha) So start practicing your greeting and get it down so you can earn your pay.

NorCal Fall Rally, Jackson Rancheria, October 7-9 2011 Click here for more info

Come rally with us.
Big Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #48
INSANITY CENTRAL

1986 32' Excella
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Citrus Heights , California
Quote:
bang, so ordered. no business meeting required. we are ALL INCLUSIVE, including but not limited to K9's, felines, equines, children... bring em all on, we love everyone and everything equally (well, shower first, handbook, page 358, line 1).

next...

kevbo
Sounds like the door is open for me to bring a guest- how nice, how very nice.

www.popasmoke.com

Proud Appellation American

Vine View Heights is now closed.

YETI ( 65 Quart )

IGLOO (Ice Cube, 50 Quart )
doorgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #49
Rivet Master

1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Pretty Face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dee
Dude, Kev you greeted me at Lake San Antonio, remember? So this will be 3 in a row. You had on a bright red shirt that was perfect for traffic duty. You also helped me back-in and you didnt even yell at me or throw up your hands. Then i read about you at 29 Palms so bingo! There is now 1 permanent paid position in the NorCal group and you're it. Now speaking of a salary, I was thinking of a bottle of tequila that we can help you with around the fire. (we better help with that tequila because we all remember that first time at Casini. Remember? oh yeah proally not since u were snoring. hahahahaha) So start practicing your greeting and get it down so you can earn your pay.
ah yes, the first ENCOUNTER with this group. i was hoping that blunder wouldn't "REAR" it's ugly head...

Rule #3 - What Happens @ A Nor Cal Rally Stays @ A Nor Cal Rally.

Thanks Dee, you're a giver, i still have the rash to prove it!

kevbo
Old 01-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #50
Head Animal Wrangler

2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Quote:
Rule #3 - What Happens @ A Nor Cal Rally Stays @ A Nor Cal Rally.
Whew. Now we can all relax.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:58 AM   #51
Rivet Master

1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California
Cassini Site Map

Quote:
I may be there on wed, definately thursday. I'm planning to get a spot next to the river, no hookups. Not having been there tho I was wondering if someone may shed some light on how far away from the "pack" I might end up.
i found this on line, and it was free. so this should help...

tim the walk may be longer than i thought. i'm old, my memory is fading... ask when you call for an estimate of walking time.

Camp Site Map

kevbo
Old 01-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #52
Rivet Master

1954 22' Flying Cloud
1957 22' Flying Cloud
Simi Valley , California

ok, as your greeter, i have setup the rally calendar and sign up list. go to the link below and add your name. please do not set up a seperate thread for the pot luck(s). we will pick some poor soul to keep track of that. kevbo

http://www.airforums.com/forum...a=attend&e=300
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #53
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
ok, as your greeter, i have setup the rally calendar and sign up list. go to the link below and add your name. please do not set up a seperate thread for the pot luck(s). we will pick some poor soul to keep track of that. kevbo

http://www.airforums.com/forum...a=attend&e=300
Wow, Kev I am impressed! You did a magnificient job on the calendar. I only had to fix a few things like Casini is spelled with one S. hahaha and I added a few important bits on information.

Anyway, you are well on the way to earning your pay. Good job!

Come rally with us.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #54
Rivet Master

2004 30' Classic
San Jose , California
Quote:
Hey any campsite is no more than a 5 minute walk from the full hook-up sites. The sites on the river are awesome but no hook-ups. If no hook-ups and being with everybody doesn't matter , than the river sites are a great choice.

Come rally with us.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:03 AM   #55
INSANITY CENTRAL

1986 32' Excella
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Citrus Heights , California
TWO dilema's for me- the place looks flat- not much of a challenge with levelling the rig, and I need power for the espresso machine much as I'ld like a river site. what to do, tough being an idiot

www.popasmoke.com

Proud Appellation American

Vine View Heights is now closed.

YETI ( 65 Quart )

IGLOO (Ice Cube, 50 Quart )
doorgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:07 AM   #56
Head Animal Wrangler

2010 19' International
Los Osos , California
Quote:
TWO dilema's for me- the place looks flat- not much of a challenge with levelling the rig, and I need power for the espresso machine much as I'ld like a river site. what to do
A verrrrrrrry long extension cord?