Old 11-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #29
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoshane View Post
Ok I took your all's advise and took the old girl out for a dearcamp. Only went about 60 miles

AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm very proud of you..There is no stopping you now man!!!!!

76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #30
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Steve IS the man! You did a great job on the much needed rebuild. It should last another 50 years.....

Old 12-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #31

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
I cant wait for the Spring rally! I am looking to set up a Kansas City get together on April first. Get the Bambi out for a trial run before the Branson rally. I hope all is well with you!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #32
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
Last I heard, Jack and Kani are going to be moving to and living in Samoa for the next 18 months and won't be there to host this. Anyone care to step up and do the host work for this event?
Old 12-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #33

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldiermedic
Last I heard, Jack and Kani are going to be moving to and living in Samoa for the next 18 months and won't be there to host this. Anyone care to step up and do the host work for this event?
Wow! I didn't know that. Do we want to keep it there or move it? I could do it with some help.
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 AM   #34
4 Rivet Member

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Wentzville , Missouri
I will help in any way I can. I have never done a rally before so if the sarge wants to point me in the rite direction and give me some task I would be more then happy to do them.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #35
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
The rally

Sorry I have not been on the forum for a while. Busy getting ready for the move to Samoa as Steve mentioned.

I have mentioned to Brad and Zell about hosting the spring Rally here at Acorn Acres. I have not heard back from them, but if someone else is game that is up to you all.

Jack and I might leave as soon as Wed. the 15th. We will have computer access and will be able to follow on the forum and we will be with you guys in spirit.

We don't want the group to split up. It an awesome group of people so I hope all will work out.

The Park is expecting the Rally goers for a spring rally so if you still want to have it here that's wonderful. We love this park and think others did too.

Sorry we will not be there in the Spring but went you have been unemployed from the construction business for 2 years and get an amazing offer to build several apt. complexes ....you gotta go man! Cash baby!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #36

Olathe , Kansas
Hey I never got that message! I posted on your FB. Were going to miss you and I bet we can pull it off (not as good as you did ly) but we will do our best. I'll pm you my number and maybe we can talk. I'm happy for you both but sad we just met you and your moving! . Call me.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #37
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Great!!!

I am confident you guys will pull of an amazing Rally! everyone loved you guy's!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #38

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76sovereign
I am confident you guys will pull of an amazing Rally! everyone loved you guy's!
We will do our best! I'm working on a few ideas for prizes, Citizen watch for sure and some other AS goodies! I'll wait for the call and pick your brain! It will be here before you know it!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #39
2 Rivet Member

1969 27' Overlander
1989 34' Excella
Springfield , Missouri
Although we didn't attend the Fall Rally, we're planning on trying to make the Spring one. We don't have any experience with putting a rally together but we can take direction (as long as they're not too technical) and execute, I think! Since we live close to Branson we could do some leg work related to the site if you want us to. Just tell us what to do and we'll give it our best shot.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 AM   #40

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 AirDream
Although we didn't attend the Fall Rally, we're planning on trying to make the Spring one. We don't have any experience with putting a rally together but we can take direction (as long as they're not too technical) and execute, I think! Since we live close to Branson we could do some leg work related to the site if you want us to. Just tell us what to do and we'll give it our best shot.
Thanks for the offer! I'll take you up on that when we get closer to the rally. Acorn Acres has hosted this before so that should make it easier and it's a very nice park with a great community building that was perfect for the dinner and raffle. This was our first rally in October and the group was a blast! We will miss Kani and Jack this year but she's offered to help us get it set up via email.

Thanks again for your offer and as a group I'm sure we can pull this thing off.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2716264&ref=mf
Old 12-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #41
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
New trail boss

HI everyone! If you have not heard Jack and I are leaving for American Samoa Wed. the 15th of Dec.

The spring rally is still on. We have passed the torch to Brad and Zell. They are amazing people and will host a very festive Rally. I am excited for those that will be attending under their direction.

SO..Please welcome them as the New trail bosses for the Air Midwest Spring rally in Branson 2011.

We will be online in Samoa and will help in anyway we can to help with the rally.

Love you guys!

Jack and Kani
Old 12-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #42

Olathe , Kansas
Ok ladies and gentleman, we are taking the torch from Jack and Kani and hopefully won't burn down Acorn Acres in the process. The dates and everything will stay the same but minus two incredible people. We will work out the details and Kani agreed to help us through it but it will be another fun rally! So get ready, April will be here before you know it!

Tags
air midwest, branson, missouri, rally, rv park