Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #61
2 Rivet Member

Springfield , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76sovereign View Post
Welcome MO Airstream!

We are so pleased to have a dealer in Springfield MO.!!!!!!
Although that sounds funny seeing as how we are over 6100 miles from there.....lol
My hubby and I have been with Air Midwest for 3 years now and they are THE best group around....I'm sure you will have a great weekend especially since you will be in a brand new honkin AS! Luckeeeeeeee Everyone will be very excited to she what you bring.
Jack and I are going to send a prize from Am. Samoa for the Sat. night festivities. We don't know what yet, all we can think of is food! hahahhaha

EVERYONE GET SIGNED UP FOR THE SPRING RALLY ASAP...Make your plans today!
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

We are thrilled to have joined the ranks as you can probably tell.

By the time the rally is here I will have my full complement of A/S's in. I told my co-manager yesterday I am thinking about bringing and Interstate or Avenue and pulling a trailer behind....the proverbial A/S double whammy!

Perhaps a poll to see what everyone would like to see when we get closer and I'll let the majority rule??
MO Airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #62

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Flyer for the rally

Here is the flyer for our Spring Rally.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SpringRally.pdf (716.2 KB, 142 views)
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #63
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
NICE YOU GUY'S! I wish we could be there...but 7000 miles separate us from you all and our AS....Although the Island of Samoa is beautiful...we miss living full time in our AS....We miss her and the grandkids....Brad and Zell we love your PDF flier. Keep up the good work...Everyone sign up for the rally! You will not be sorry. What a great group of people we have at Air Midwest.

Founded by Steve Burrows 2005... i think...I sure he will let me know...hahaahaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by blmitch5 View Post
Here is the flyer for our Spring Rally.
76sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #64

Olathe , Kansas
Hi ya! Reliable RV wanted a flyer for his AS customers. Lane seems like a great guy and is helping promote the rally. I've ordered small gifts for when people check in, I also have some custom gifts for the raffle. I called Acorn Acres and will talk to them about rates etc. Did they donate the 2 free nights? Could you email them for me about that? We miss you and appreciate all you did for the rally! Geeze, a lot to do but fun. Enjoy your weather.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #65

Olathe , Kansas
Here is an update. We've got 10 signed up so far with 6 maybes. Lane at Reliable RV is working on a press release and mentions The Air Midwest Rally and Air Forums! Here's a copy

Long known as the iconic “silver bullet,” Airstream travel trailers have arguably the most distinctive look of any recreational vehicle on the road today. With legions of devoted fans, founder Wally Byam’s creation features a rounded, low-profile shape and lightweight aluminum exterior that makes towing easy and stable. Now, the renowned hand-crafted Airstream line has come to Reliable Imports and RV, 438 Ingram Mill Road.
Byam’s dream was to build the perfect travel trailer, one that would move like a stream of air, was light enough to be towed by a standard car, and would provide first-class living accommodations. He realized this dream more than 70 years ago and began what has become the oldest recreational vehicle manufacturer in North America, thus opening up a world of new freedom, new places, new experiences, and new friendships. A division of Thor Industries, Airstream is based Jackson Center, Ohio where a team of experts remain dedicated to preserving the brand’s legendary reputation for quality and innovation.
According to the company, “The Airstream philosophy has always been and will always be, ‘ Let's not make any changes - let's make only improvements!’ Every inch of an Airstream has a functional purpose. There is no planned obsolescence. This is as true in today's models as it was of the first Airstream to see the light of the open road. The classic Airstream of the thirties is no museum piece. Still in use today, it is as sturdy and modern in appearance as the first day it swung into traffic. As a result, an Airstream is always ‘in style’ - conceived and constructed as a lifetime investment in happiness.
“Today, the Airstream is the most thoroughly tested Airstream in trailer history. It is years ahead in engineering - the culmination of over 70 years of experience in trailer making, millions of miles of Caravan travel throughout the world; plus millions of miles more, run up by happy Airstream owners! More than ever, the Airstream remains a testimonial to the practical vision, the tenacity and know-how of one dedicated man - Wally Byam, and his team who made your travel dreams come true.”
The first Airstream model to arrive at Reliable Imports and RV is the Flying Cloud, which offers up a flair of modern design. From fabrics to fixtures to cabinetry, the Flying Cloud contains clean, comfortable, contemporary styling that’s right-sized for any adventure, combining lightweight ruggedness with total practicality. Its advanced storage solutions and multi-functional workspaces make it a great choice for extended travel or full-time use, and 11 different floor plans serve up a variety of options that have made it one of Airstream’s most popular models for decades.
In April, Reliable Imports and RV will also be receiving an Eddie Bauer Airstream travel trailer, a special edition model that the company calls “the ultimate adventure travel trailer.” The Eddie Bauer Airstream includes a unique sport hatch in the rear of the trailer that allows for easy loading and unloading of oversized equipment, like bikes and kayaks; it also comes with premium oversized Michelin tires, a handheld exterior shower, extra clotheslines and racks for wet clothing, durable exterior tie hooks, and an Eddie Bauer-inspired interior with maple and soapstone laminates, fossilized leaf pattern roof locker doors, quilted fabrics, durable Sunbrella upholstery, and Eddie Bauer goose down bedding.
For Airstream fans, Air Midwest will be having an Airstream rally in Branson West from April 15-17; those interested in participating can follow the information available online at airforums.com. And anyone interested in taking a look at the newest Airstream models and finding out more about the RV that started it all can visit Reliable Imports and RV, 438 Ingram Mill Road.

He is helping us out a lot and I can't wait to see the Eddie Bauer and his new inventory. Were going to stop by on our way to the rally to pick up some parts we ordered from him. Get signed up and make your reservations.

Brad
Old 01-22-2011, 07:36 AM   #66

Olathe , Kansas
Here is a picture of the wine you could win!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1740032943.png
Views:	185
Size:	932.5 KB
ID:	119838  
Old 01-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #67
Rivet Master

2011 25' FB Flying Cloud
Peculiar , Missouri
Hmm, to savor or admire?
drew05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:53 AM   #68

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew05
Hmm, to savor or admire?
Both! There will be a few bottles you could win. Red and white
Old 01-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #69

Olathe , Kansas
Flyer for the rally

here is a easier copy to download. Not as clear but it should download faster.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf airflyer0001.pdf (1.80 MB, 62 views)
Old 01-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #70
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Wine label

Quote:
Here is a picture of the wine you could win!
I LOVE THE WINE LABEL! They are awesome! What a great idea what a great prize! You guys rock!!!!! This is going to be an awesome rally!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #71

Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76sovereign

I LOVE THE WINE LABEL! They are awesome! What a great idea what a great prize! You guys rock!!!!! This is going to be an awesome rally!!!!
Thanks Kani! I made extras so I will send you one.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #72
3 Rivet Member

1984 27' Sovereign
Central , Oklahoma
Looking forward to our first rally!!! Just wondering....Do we need to contact the campground and make our own reservations? We have already RSVP'd on the rally site. Thanks!!!
Hiwheel Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #73
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Florissant , USA
You will need to contact the park for a reservation.

You will have a wonderful time!

Steve
Old 02-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #74
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
This is the park website BUT you will need to call the number below to get your discount. Don't forget to tell them you are with the Airstream rally.

http://www.bestbransonrvpark.com

800-338-2504

Have a wonderful time.....We will miss you all.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #75

Olathe , Kansas
It's all set up with Acorn Acres. Call and mention Air Midwest and they will give you the discount and keep us together. I'm in Hilo today with no AS sightings. ;(
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #76
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
ozark , Missouri
Quote:
It's all set up with Acorn Acres. Call and mention Air Midwest and they will give you the discount and keep us together. I'm in Hilo today with no AS sightings. ;(
POOR BABY!!!!! hahahahaha is it raining?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #77
3 Rivet Member

1984 27' Sovereign
Central , Oklahoma
Thanks....called and made our reservations today!!! Can't wait until April!!!
Hiwheel Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #78
on the hunt

Currently Looking...
riverton , Kansas
Send a message via Skype™ to osolow
I need an Airstream I need an Airstream I need an Airstream!!!!!!! I miss the fun of those rallies

And it's really cool to know Springfield has a A/S dealer now already looked at there web site and wanna go look at the 20ft sport they have (O how a guy can dream of a new Airstream)
If i build a tent out of Aluminum foil will that get me by?

Are you guys going to have Another BBQ contest? or something similar?
osolow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 AM   #79

Olathe , Kansas
You can still come! they have villas for rent or bring whatever you have. We haven't decided about the dinners yet but that sounds fun.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #80
4 Rivet Member

1969 31' Sovereign
1951 21' Flying Cloud
Alex , Oklahoma
Hello fellow OKIE

Hope to meet you this is our 4-5th Branson Rally. Looking forward to meeting another Oklahoman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwjoe View Post
Looking forward to our first rally!!! Just wondering....Do we need to contact the campground and make our own reservations? We have already RSVP'd on the rally site. Thanks!!!
1951 Flying Cloud SS#7062
AIR #18751
CJ of Okla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air midwest, branson, missouri, rally, rv park