Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-29-2021, 01:34 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Decatur , Georgia
Looking for twin 28' or less - Georgia

Hi, We are looking for an twin/bunkhouse model that is 28' or less. Wanting to keep it in the 20K range. We are in Georgia, but willing to travel to pick it up. Happy to take on a small project, but not looking for anything that is gutted. Thanks so much!

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - Looking for twin 28' or less - Georgia
jasteros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:29 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

1974 25' Caravanner
Atlanta , Georgia
We have a 27’ 1974 Landyacht, rear head, quarter berth to starboard, port side midship galley, pull out couch forward. Mostly original plastic tambour, Formica counters. Needs a water tank, minor upgrades and a buff. It’s currently lying Ellijay. Not long ago it was parked on Barnett St. $19,000.
Eyepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:55 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Your best bet is to contact the interested buyer via the classified ad linked in the first post IMO. The ad is fairly old, and the ad system will contact them more quickly.
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:51 AM   #4

Wenatchee , Arkansas
Hi!
I’ve got a 27’ 1978 Argosy for sale for $15,000. Middle twin with rear bath. I gutted and have nearly finished the renovation on it. There’s small things to finish like the bathroom, getting a new fridge and/or oven if you desire to have one that works. I’ve used it once since I got it in 2017 and I’m the 3rd owner. I made a few custom changes that are easily reversible because I kept all/most of the parts or have replacements. There is damage. A side rear passenger window is broken - I have a replacement window. The front driver small window is also blown out.

• All new interior paint
• Zipdee Awning
• Brand new AC
• New electrical harness and wiring in some areas
• Most original furniture (I used what came with the trailer)
• all New floor
• Fixed rotten and soft areas of subfloor
• New wall partitions and rebuilt kitchen/pantry
• All new PEX throughout with Sharkbite quick connect brass fittings
• Plumbed for an in-line, on demand, electric hot water heater
• Does not come with furnishings like mattresses
• Freshwater inlet moved to opposite side of trailer due to leak in original pressure regulator and was not able to reach it without cutting a hole in the side of the trailer
• no known leaks through the skins (there is a 2” hole that needs to be patched on the rear driver upper curve cause by a very minor accident where I hit a fence hence the reason a window is missing on the same side. But the hole does not extend through both sets of skins, and I’ve kept it covered since I parked it in 2018)

I do live in the PNW and things get damp quickly. It needs an extra good scrub down in the interior for sure and some small things need to be replaced or fixed. I don’t have the energy to finish it anymore and I have nearly everything including some tools to go with it.

I put in over $15k on top of what I purchased it for.
StoAwayArg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:42 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

1980 28' International
Fort Collins , CO
1980 28” International

Hello,

Did you find your airstream yet? We have a 1980 28” international bathroom in the back, twin beds that we are getting ready to put on the market. We began the Reno last year and have the majority of the inside removed. It’s ready for you to put your own touches on it. We are located in Colorado and moving to Kansas City in a week. We must sale before we leave.

We can talk off line about it more if you are interested.

Keith
brennerk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 10:00 AM   #6

1967 26' Overlander
West Saint Paul , MN
We have vintage 1967 26 foot Overlander listed on this site that is in your price range. Has 2 full-size beds. Needs minor repairs. Located in Minnesota.
Jwheelr is offline   Reply With Quote