Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
2012 Interstate Coach
Palo Alto , California
Goodbye and Thanks (Also Fiamma Privacy Room)

Hi Fellow Air Forum Class B members. Sadly, I must sell Missy, my 2012 3500 Airstream Interstate, in order to replace my primary car. I wanted to thank all of you for being such wonderful and helpful RVers. There was no question that could not be answered by you, especially Protagonist!

I know that there's been several threads of RVers looking for extra space by adding a privacy room outside their vehicle. I was lucky to buy a fairly brand new Fiamma Privacy Room for F65 awning size a couple of years back. That owner used it only twice, and I myself never used it. So, if anyone is interested in an almost brand new Fiamma Privacy Room, contact me.

I'll be listing Missy shortly for those looking to buy one. It's an awesome vehicle..small enough to fit in normal spaces, never requiring to stay at an RV park, great gas mileage, and all the amenities of your house.

Hopefully, I can get another Missy in the future. Until then, best of luck.
roadmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:26 PM   #2
Figment of My Imagination

2012 Interstate Coach
From All Over , More Than Anywhere Else
Important note for those who aren't familiar with the Fiamma Privacy Room:
Not usable on a T1N Interstate (which has a non-Fiamma awning), and not usable with the F65 Eagle auto-retract awning on newer Interstates. If your Fiamma awning has legs, you can use the Privacy room; if it doesn't, you can't.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:34 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
2012 Interstate Coach
Palo Alto , California
Thanks Protagonist. You never fail to provide more information.
roadmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:45 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Say it ain't so, Jo!

Are there no other alternatives? - an electric bicycle as your daily driver? How about a Rolls-Kinardly (rolls down one hill and kin hardly make it up the next) or even just move closer to work? While a 3500 is not an economy vehicle, you could run a car pool and transport 3 other people to work with you IN the Interstate. Bet you'd get premium rates because of the captains chairs and a fresh pot of coffee.

I understand that the real world intrudes on camping sometimes - so if you must you must. We will see you down the road - soon we hope.

Paula