Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Windows, Doors, Locks & Vents
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-08-2020, 10:45 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1972 27' Overlander
1971 31' Sovereign
Orlando , Florida
Dbl Pane Wing Window - Did it condensate after repair?

I have a 31' Sovereign with two intact dbl pane wing windows.

I have the correct vinyl glazing and the .25 desiccant foam spacers from Vintage Trailer Gaskets.

I'm ready to reassemble.

Question: For those of you who rebuilt DOUBLE pane windows, did your repair work? OR did condensate continue to form between the twp glass panes.

My first AS, I broke the inner panes and went with a single pane wing windows, but I though I try and leave these intact.

Did your repair work? Or did they re-condensate??

Thanks!

2018: 7500 miles: FL to Co
2019: 7500 miles: FL to Co
GuitarmanFL is offline   Reply With Quote