Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #1

1985 34' Excella
Peoria , Arizona
wiring light switch

I have a 1985 Excella 34 ft. I need to know how to rewire the light switch near the middle fan on the ceiling in the kitchen area. It has a brown wire,two red wires, one has a white stripe, one has a yellow stripe, and two blue wires with white stripes .It has a high, low side to light the middle light. What I need is someone to tell me where exactly these wires go on the switch. If it makes a difference I have twin beds in the back with my bathroom on the left or door entry side. My kitchen is on the right and I also have the dinnet on the left. One more thing, sometimes my outside flood light, along with the step light, my exhaust fan over the stove, my light over the entry door and my light over the coutch all seem to be somehow connected. If the outside lights come on so does the exhaust fan and the coutch light work. I can touch the outside door light. it goes out so does everything else. I know it's wierd but true. I almost think it might be the door light pigtail, but how are all these things connected?
LarryO is offline   Reply With Quote