Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Exterior Restoration Forum > Cleaning, Stripping & Polishing
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2003, 06:29 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1979 24' Airstream Excella 24
Macon , Georgia
Question Who does polishing near GA?

Greetings all.
I'm flying out to Tulsa this week (11/5/03) to pick up my newly acquired 24' Excella Motorhome. In the event that I do make it home to Georgia in it, I will want to have it polished. It was polished about 5 years ago but needs a redo. Does anybody know who can do a good polish job?
Also, my buddy has a similar 24 footer and it needs a new front upper cap. It was run into a tree limb and has some cosmetic crumples overhead of the cockpit. Where could we obtain this sheetmetal?
Plus, I need those shiny truck horns and a spotlight... etc etc etc....

Thanks
Joe
josephhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 05:36 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Lightbulb You might try

josephhh
I don't know how close you are to SC but, we have a member on here that you just might try..
Get in contact with smily..His expertise in all aspects of restoring A/S is self evidence by the fantastic results. I understand that he has or can polished A/S.
I just can't say that he has the time to do this but, it worth a shot.
Good luck`!
ciao
53FC
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote