Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Pearland , Texas
Used '10 Flying Cloud 25FB Value

My wife and I have decided that we're ready to start looking for our trailer. We've talked about it for awhile and ready to find the right one. Goal is to find a nearly new one.

I had seen Evergreen RVs talked about on here so I got online and saw that the local Airstream dealer has a few Evergreens as well so we went yesterday to compare. We both agreed that since the pricing is comparable we definitely preferred the Airstreams.

This is a large RV dealer but very small airstream dealer. They usually have 2 or 3 on the lot and very rarely have used ones.

Anyway to get to the point of the post they happened to have a used 2010 Flying Cloud 25FB that they got on a trade in last week. Supposedly the couple moved up to a 30. Aesthetically the shell was in good shape, no damage. Interior was clean. Looked new to me. They have it listed at $49k. What do you think would be a good offer to make? How much do you think they have in it?