Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #361
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
Lou, did you call the guy with the Burb???
Uh, no....
I gotta sell this danged convertible first. That is where the tow vehicle money is coming from.
I don't wanna sell my convertible but I can only have so many toys.
It was actually starting to look like Cooter's garage out on my driveway anyway!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #362
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I'm sorry if my post came off a bit rude. I was in a hurry and didn't complete my thought. Our great leader has recently stooped to join us Airstream owners who camp in a "naked" trailer since he had insufficient room in his superior Argosy. Also if you haven't caught on he has a penchant for dropping his trousers! I will be sparing everyone the horror and leaving my clothes on. I might let Rebekah who is 2 streak the crowd though.
Well, I "had" a penchant for displaying a full moon. Alas, no more. I need to find a new "hook".
Old 07-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #363
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
Lou, Heck no.. The more toys you have the more fun it is... Come look at the stuff I have!! You would not believe it man...Let me know when you have some $$$ and I will put a eye out for ya. Or better yet. Just do what the rest of us do.. Sign on the dotted line !!! Ralph
Old 07-02-2007, 05:59 PM   #364
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
I want you at X-Mas in July Lou !! I hope some others will come too. I still have a few sites left! Ralph
Old 07-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #365
Rivet Master

Quote:
Or better yet. Just do what the rest of us do.. Sign on the dotted line !!! Ralph
Is that really "better"?
I am paying cash for what I have now. If I do not have the cash, I must not need it.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #366
Rivet Master

Quote:
I want you at X-Mas in July Lou !! I hope some others will come too. I still have a few sites left! Ralph
I want to be there too.
I am sure the girls would love it.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #367
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
The girls would go out of their minds Lou. Lots of stuff for them to do and Santa will be there with gifts!!! Game room,,Putt Putt Golf, Great swimming lake and You can take them tubbing down the river. Do they have poles?? They have a fishing lake too. I think their site is walnuthillscampground.com Check it out!!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:02 PM   #368
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
Will your daughters be going to??? (and Hubbies??)

I guess I will have to bring a pin up with me...
Yes on the daughters. Only one of them on Forums is married. Jason will be at both X-Mas in July and Lou III.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #369
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
That is great news Suz! OMG you ladies wore me out last week I better start resting up.This is going to be super! Suz, Steph, Sharon, Lou (and Larita) And Laura and Holly to sprinkle Rivette magic dust over and I dare say we might recruit a few more into the fold.

Jeanie, thanks for introducing yourself sorry you can't make this rally but there will be more and we hope to meet you before long. Seems like we Michiganians are always up for a PARTY! You picked a good area to live in. Between Lou P.'s rallies, Lou and Larry's(honorary Michiganians, our Ohio neighbors), Andy's, and Ralph's and now the Rivettes your dance card may always be filled.

Lou, "We will either all hang together or we will surely hang separately." I think you just stumbled upon a graphic for the rally shirt...Hang with Lou.
Ive Hung with Lou and all the magic too??? Or B.S. too???
Old 07-02-2007, 08:12 PM   #370
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by drag'nwagon
Maybe this year we can incorpaorate a theme song...I am thinking "Louie Louie"!! Any other ideas?
What about The Door's LIGHT MY FIRE ??? ........ Long version of course..
Old 07-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #371
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Ive hung with Lou and all the B.S. too ! I kinda like that one!!!!!!! Wonder if Carol could come up with a RAP tune for that one??? Come on C.J. Get on wid yo badself girl !!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #372
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I'm sorry if my post came off a bit rude. I was in a hurry and didn't complete my thought.

OOOOHHHH Girl I knew what cha meant no appologies needed

And there are no surprises when it comes to the Grand Pooobaaaa Lou P.

We have done the Courtesy Parking and wonderful Meal met the kiddy winks and was attacked by his vicious dog - Thank Goodness Candy was at least the sane one of the family

We survived Lou P.

And we got away with our clothes on!
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #373
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Quote:

We have done the Courtesy Parking and wonderful Meal met the kiddy winks and was attacked by his vicious dog - Thank Goodness Candy was at least the sane one of the family

We survived Lou P.

How do you know you did?? Its not over yet girl!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:38 PM   #374
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
How do you know you did?? Its not over yet girl!!!!
I am up for the Challenge!!!! Bring it On cause I will have some of the Sistas with me - I am invincible - and own a big BRA
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #375
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
As Yogi says.. Its not over till its over...
Old 07-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #376
Rivet Master

Quote:
Ive hung with Lou and all the B.S. too ! I kinda like that one!!!!!!! Wonder if Carol could come up with a RAP tune for that one??? Come on C.J. Get on wid yo badself girl !!
That would be great!
I already have my own "rap name". I also have "street cred"!
My rap name is Homey G. Biscuitsmack!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #377
Rivet Master

Quote:

We survived Lou P.

Candie says that she HAS to be the sane one! No one else is in this house!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #378
Rivet Master

Quote:
I am up for the Challenge!!!! Bring it On cause I will have some of the Sistas with me - I am invincible - and own a big BRA
I can vouch for the "BRA" thing!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:57 PM   #379
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
SUP DAWG??? You a Biscuitsmackin Lou?? Too Funny.. I think that one will stick..
Old 07-03-2007, 07:33 AM   #380
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Lou, Is Candy going to be Da Honeybiscuit????