Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #321
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by eikel1we
FYI Sharon, it's Michiganians - not an "ites" in the bunch. (Happy Canada Day to you btw)

At the urging of tin sista Ike and I will be coming to the rally. I met Steph, Carol and Sharon at "Rivettes Summer Solstice Rally" and we had just the best time. Sharon now says Lady Bug has itchy tires and I believe Cupcake has now contracted the virus too. Is there anything available over-the-counter for that?

Anyhoo, please sign us up for two and let us know what else we need to bring or know before hand. (Please don't make me read all 23 pages )

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

sue
KEWEEEEELLLLL an invasion! of the Rivetting Kind....and the Rivette Shavers or wig barers......

It is not looking good for Peter though I am afraid....He will check into it this week but I would not count on him.

But I have officially received permission to fly again!!! - Okay so that was written to make some of the guys out there feel a bit more comfortable.

Some how I have to earn my gas money though - any ideas

What is a Ganian anyway????
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #322
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet

But I have officially received permission to fly again!!! -
*You may be expelled form the secret order of the SSR with that "permission" stuff
*________________________________*

What is a Ganian anyway????[/quote]
*Bite me!!!

I'm sorry we won't be able to meet Peter - another time though.

sue
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:50 PM   #323
Rivet Master

1997 30' Limited
1972 23' Safari
1965 17' Caravel
Howell , Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Airboss Send a message via MSN to Airboss Send a message via Yahoo to Airboss
WOW this is getting GOOD!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #324
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6921
.......Okay so that was written to make some of the guys out there feel a bit more comfortable......
Okay since you put it that way and there is no way I am going to be the first one expelled from the "Silver Sisters" order

Suz....did you not see the inside of my Trailer????? I asked permission cause I would like to have a potti that I do not have to bungie down! I would like possibly one of the two sinks so that I do not have to wash my hands with borax wet ones, I would like to travel this time not having to worry about what they &^%$ will fall off the trailer and impale an unsuspecting motorist.

So you betcha I asked - cause now he has a whole new HoneyDoo list cause he said I could go!!!!!! Method to my madness girl....
Old 07-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #325
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboss
WOW this is getting GOOD!!!
Will your daughters be going to??? (and Hubbies??)

I guess I will have to bring a pin up with me...
Old 07-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #326
We can tow it!

1996 28' Excella
Where the water tastes like wine , Michigan
Smile You Tow Girl!! Yippee Sue is coming!!

Oh this is going to be so much fun!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #327
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
That is great news Suz! OMG you ladies wore me out last week I better start resting up.This is going to be super! Suz, Steph, Sharon, Lou (and Larita) And Laura and Holly to sprinkle Rivette magic dust over and I dare say we might recruit a few more into the fold.

Jeanie, thanks for introducing yourself sorry you can't make this rally but there will be more and we hope to meet you before long. Seems like we Michiganians are always up for a PARTY! You picked a good area to live in. Between Lou P.'s rallies, Lou and Larry's(honorary Michiganians, our Ohio neighbors), Andy's, and Ralph's and now the Rivettes your dance card may always be filled.

Lou, "We will either all hang together or we will surely hang separately." I think you just stumbled upon a graphic for the rally shirt...Hang with Lou.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #328
Rivet Master

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff
Lol

Yay!!! I am glad to hear that we will be seeing yet another Rivette at the rally! Hey Suz, if you really let Cupcake get itchy wheels you are welcome to come across the border for the Northern Ohio rally. We will be holding that July 20th weekend at Findley State Park. Everyone is welcome!

I haven't heard what everyone is bringing for the potluck. It is usually on Sat. evening. Bring whatever you like to make to share with the crowd. Sounds like it will be a large group.
Larrita says that if you read the other 23 pages it may scare you off from coming to the rally. LOL
Lou
Air #2695
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #329
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
I think John said something about a band and a pig roast at the campground on Saturday! (I know I will wander over... ) But you are reading my mind. I would like to know what to bring too for when. I also plan on hitting the pool for sure this time.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:32 PM   #330
Rivet Master

Quote:
LOU BABY how the H are ya - as she runs toward you at full speed with legs wide open and arms too, ready to plant a huge big hug and kiss - as she drops the case of beer........rrrrchhhh rewind arms back, legs in tight and beer tightly in hand......she saunters respectfully towards you at a confident pace - and then plants a big fat CANADIAN LICK on your cheek!

Respectable schmectible. You still alive??? I thought maybe the Argosy Linching club may have hung you up by your silver *&^^% by now.

Well I have never met Big Al and I can not speak for the Fishers - but right now I am seriously thinking of trying to crash your Rally - not sure if I will be coming SOLO or not (hmmm since I can do that NOW and quite confidently I might add) Just never know if I will loose any parts along the way. But will keep you posted.

PS Happy Canada Day - oh sorry U not a Cannuck hmmm yep that is right you just like our BEER!!!!!!
Hey! Your beer is good and I have dated some of your girls back in my younger days! I was just doing my part to spread some goodwill and ambassadorship across the northern border!
Yes! Please do no drop the beer! Arms can be open, legs too! As long as you do not drop the Canadian beer!
Trust me, the only thing left is respect now! We have lost most, if not all, of our inhibitions! That is why Apple Creek is such a great spot for us. It is a place where you will see nothing but upside down bathtubs on wheels, considering it is just us within eyesight!
You have go to make it! Annie and Marvin and Al and Jean have been my sole source for AUTHENTIC Canadian wobbly-pops!
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #331
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie73
That sounds like SO much fun, I wish we could attend this! I am new to this forum and just came across the rally for this summer, but we already have plans for that weekend!
Have a great time!
Jean
Jean,
You are gonna miss one heck of a party! This goes well beyond a "rally". It is an all-out assault on "rallies".
We sure wish you could join us. It is a BLAST!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #332
Rivet Master

Quote:
Sorry Lou not meaning to jump in this thread (I do have my clothes on though so is that okay???)
Did I forget to mention that?
Clothes are optional while reading/replying in this thread!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:38 PM   #333
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin sista
Hey all we are counting down! Sammy wants me to keep track of how many daytime and nightime naps until Apple Creek He had so much fun with the kids last year!!

Happy Canada Day Sharon, Peter, Jean, Big Al, Annie, and Marvin, and any Canadian LPPI members I might have missed!
Alex keeps asking about Sammy! She has a mind like a steel trap!
Yes, I would also like to give a huge shout out to our Canadian members!
Happy Canada Day to all of you. Lift a pint for me!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #334
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eikel1we
FYI Sharon, it's Michiganians - not an "ites" in the bunch. (Happy Canada Day to you btw)

At the urging of tin sista Ike and I will be coming to the rally. I met Steph, Carol and Sharon at "Rivettes Summer Solstice Rally" and we had just the best time. Sharon now says Lady Bug has itchy tires and I believe Cupcake has now contracted the virus too. Is there anything available over-the-counter for that?

Anyhoo, please sign us up for two and let us know what else we need to bring or know before hand. (Please don't make me read all 23 pages )

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

sue
Sue,

I am glad to see you guys are going to make it!
All you have to remember to bring is something for the potluck dinner on Saturday evening. BTW, Ralph brings the corn!
It sure is getting close to rally time! My goodness! I need to find a new tow vehicle SOON!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #335
Rivet Master

Buckhorn , Ontario
O....M...G....

I am on page 3 of this thread - and have 20 more to go to catch up.

Now look at this picture very closely.......show and tell 
Name:   100_8082.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  54.1 KB

I know what is taken off at a Rally must stay at the Rally RIGHT.....

Now can I be an honorary VP since (We really wanted to come to the last two but could not make it??)
Old 07-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #336
Rivet Master

Quote:
KEWEEEEELLLLL an invasion! of the Rivetting Kind....and the Rivette Shavers or wig barers......

It is not looking good for Peter though I am afraid....He will check into it this week but I would not count on him.

But I have officially received permission to fly again!!! - Okay so that was written to make some of the guys out there feel a bit more comfortable.

Some how I have to earn my gas money though - any ideas

What is a Ganian anyway????
Trust me, you do not wanna be calling us "ites" anyway.
Michiganians is just fine.
I will sure miss Peter. He seems to bring balance to the two of you.
Just like Candie does for me.
I do have a few ideas as to how you could earn gas money.... Got a lawnmower? You could cut lawns!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #337
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
Lou, "We will either all hang together or we will surely hang separately." I think you just stumbled upon a graphic for the rally shirt...Hang with Lou.
Now we just need you to get the creative juices flowing and throw something out there for us, Carol!
We all know that I have no creativity due to the years of engineering college!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:51 PM   #338
4 Rivet Member

1975 25' Tradewind
, Michigan
Send a message via AIM to eikel1we
Rivet

I see your point but ya still got me laughin' !! (the visuals are always a killer - "watch out for flying rivets and &^%* electric cords" "stay back 100 feet and keep a watchful eye")

Ike and I will be together and I don't know about the girls & son-in-law. Mary & Mike have a pop-up w/Bambi on the wish list - the new dream house first. Maybe we could sneak them in at Applecreek someplace close to us.?

Days end, nitey nite

Quote:
Okay since you put it that way and there is no way I am going to be the first one expelled from the "Silver Sisters" order

Suz....did you not see the inside of my Trailer????? I asked permission cause I would like to have a potti that I do not have to bungie down! I would like possibly one of the two sinks so that I do not have to wash my hands with borax wet ones, I would like to travel this time not having to worry about what they &^%$ will fall off the trailer and impale an unsuspecting motorist.

So you betcha I asked - cause now he has a whole new HoneyDoo list cause he said I could go!!!!!! Method to my madness girl....
2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Michigan - "middle of the mitt"
eikel1we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:51 PM   #339
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudruff
I haven't heard what everyone is bringing for the potluck. It is usually on Sat. evening. Bring whatever you like to make to share with the crowd. Sounds like it will be a large group.
Larrita says that if you read the other 23 pages it may scare you off from coming to the rally. LOL
Lou
Bring whatever you would like to pass around for the potluck.
I am going to be making my smoked chickens yet again! YUMMY! If anyone would like one of their own, let me know and I will smoke it at home before coming out to Apple Creek!
If you do not read the other 23 pages you will miss the LPPI By-laws that are sprinkled throughout them.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:53 PM   #340
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
I think John said something about a band and a pig roast at the campground on Saturday! (I know I will wander over... ) But you are reading my mind. I would like to know what to bring too for when. I also plan on hitting the pool for sure this time.
LOL. Why not bring what you brought to the potluck at my home?
Carol, I am sure your wheels are turning about what to bring.