Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > General Motorhome Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #61
Rivet Master

1994 36' Classic 36 Diesel
Colorado Springs , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vycan View Post
+1 for Foley as well... While I did not purchase through them, I worked with them for four weeks to purchase a used 34' classic with s/o.
Minor correction: We were looking for a 30' with slide out or a 34' at the time. We did not realize 34' came with a slide out.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #62
2 Rivet Member

2005 39' Land Yacht 390 XL 396
West Linn , Oregon
Airstream Adventures Northwest. They have 3 dealerships (Oregon, Washington, and Idaho). Great Customer service and they want to work with you. I have worked mostly with Jill, but all are pretty good at the Oregon (Portland) dealership.
P21932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:39 PM   #63
TinCan

2016 30' Classic
Apache Junction , Arizona
I believe Airstream Adventures also has the dealership in Fairfield, CA. I recently bought a 30' Cloud from them. Very nice staff and made me an offer I could not refuse. I dealt with Nick.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #64
Living Riveted since 2013

2016 Interstate Lounge Ext
Green Cove Springs , Florida
Given the number of warranty issues we've had to deal with for our Airstream, I'll suggest you find the nearest dealer and see whether you can work with them. We're on a first name basis with our dealer's service department. We love our trailer, but if my nearest dealer had been multiple hours from our house, it would have been a much more difficult and frankly unpleasant experience, no matter how good the dealer was. As it is, we're less than 30 minutes way, thank goodness.

If you're buying from a distant dealer, I strongly suggest you plan to camp nearby for several nights before you go home. I'm pretty confident that in those first few nights you'll find several issues that need to be addressed before you make the long trek home. If all goes well, you'll be able to avoid a quick round trip for your first warranty visit.
Rocinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:08 AM   #65
Rivet Master

2015 30' International
2009 27' FB International
2007 25' Safari
Currently Looking...
Greensboro , North Carolina
Out of Doors Mart, Colfax, North Carolina.....family owned, the oldest continuously operating dealer in the United States, I believe. I love to just go and chat with Grady, as we are close in age and think alike in many cases....👧

Ms Tommie Lauer
Greensboro, NC
2015 Serenity 30 RB / 2008 Dodge Cummins 4 X 4
WBCCI #4165 AIR #31871
AIR #31871 KQ3H

www.fantinesvoice.com
Msmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #66
1 Rivet Member

2015 23' Flying Cloud
Beaver , Washington
Hi
New here. we just purchased our first new airstream from Airstream Adventures NW in Covington WA. Contacted and tried to deal with 2 other dealerships and can say this dealership has been great.
sander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #67
Living Riveted since 2013

2016 Interstate Lounge Ext
Green Cove Springs , Florida
Just a quick shout out to Airstream of Spokane, WA, which provided us with fast, excellent service today as we passed through town. We had a few minor warranty issues that needed attention after nearly 7K miles on the road over the past 8 weeks. Nick and his service team took care of us in no time at all, and even directed us to a great place for lunch during our brief wait. Really great service and support at Airstream of Spokane. We would definitely visit them again!

Rocinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:48 AM   #68
TinCan

2016 30' Classic
Apache Junction , Arizona
Always good to hear about a dealer who offers good service.
Old 04-14-2019, 10:25 AM   #69
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Great Falls , Virginia
We can’t rave enough about our experience with Camper Clinic ii. From the sales process to the follow-up service, our experience was perfection.

If you are in the market for an Airstream or any of the other RV brands Camper Clinic ii carries, make your way to Buda, TX. Our experience shows, it really is worth it, regardless of how far you have to travel. And, if you are already an owner and are looking for quality service, we highly recommend their service department as well.

Here’s our experience:

Once we decided we wanted the Airstream Interstate Nineteen 4 by 4. It was a scramble to find one with just two available in the US at the time, and just one in the color we wanted. We live in VA, the dealer with the RV we wanted was in Texas.

We worked with Brian Stubbs who approached our negotiation with both a desire to get the deal done and a great sense of humor. I haven’t asked Brian how he feels about the deal, but we were very happy with it.

We headed out to Texas to pick up our AI Nineteen and our great experience continued with Brian picking us up and bringing us to the dealership. Justin Rosenkranz gave us a great training on how to operate our new adorable little RV.

And we worked with Jason Sutton on extended warrantee and additional service support options. And Brenda Godinez made sure were didn’t leave without the basic equipment we would need. At no time did we feel pressured or the sliminess that we have come to expect from car dealers.

Brian suggested we stay at an RV park close to the dealership for our first night, in case we ran into any issues that they could address before we headed back to VA. We identified a few issues-- some user error, others not-- and stopped by the dealership on our way out of the area.

That’s when we met Brian Parmalee. If you own an RV, you know how backed up the service departments can get. We caught Brian on a very busy Saturday. And he still managed to spend some time with us, helping us with the things that were immediately addressable and working out a plan for dealing with the rest.

Because of our already incredible experience, great reviews of the CCii service department and the fact that we had to be back in Texas for work a few weeks after purchase, we chose to go back to Buda for the service we needed.

In the meantime, we discovered we kind of suck at the RV thing and needed lots of remedial support. (Why didn’t we video tape Justin’s training???). While we also have Coachnet 24/7 tech support, we found ourselves relying on the folks at Camper Clinic ii. Through text, email and phone, I don’t think there was anyone employed by the dealership who didn’t help us between pick-up and our return 3 weeks later. And at no time were we made to feel like we were a bother—despite the fact that I’m sure we were.

When we returned for our service, Brian Parmalee and Reid Savaia were on top of every detail of our service needs and Monica Gonzalez walked us through some of the intricacies of the many different warrantees our RV is covered by. Carlos Salgado made sure we were organized on parts required for our Texas service and those that we would need to get taken care of closer to home, because they couldn’t be delivered in time.

Michael Holder gave us our very much needed part 2 training and answered all of novice questions thoughtfully and with incredible patience—never making us feel like we were taking up too much of his time. (Yes- -we did video tape this time, lest we forget which tank is supposed to be dumped first and other such important details.) We are hopeful that as a result of our time with Michael, we will start to suck less at this RV thing. ;-)

If only there were more stars to give!
JoanB is offline   Reply With Quote