Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2004, 09:40 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Shower Faucet

1990 345 side bath model. Shower faucet is broken. Single lever with outlet 5" below the lever. Connected to a hand shower. Does anyone know of a replacement? I believe the original is a delta or delta design type. The little pin that guides the handle is broken off. Thanks.
Howard Lefkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa3vez
1990 345 side bath model. Shower faucet is broken. Single lever with outlet 5" below the lever. Connected to a hand shower. Does anyone know of a replacement? I believe the original is a delta or delta design type. The little pin that guides the handle is broken off. Thanks.
On my 1983 310 it is a Delta faucet, I replaced just the internal parts and trim from the same Delta faucet in chrome, purchased at Lowe's (nothing wrong with it I just preferred chrome to brass) . But you could just as easily go to a Plumbing supply store and get the faucet part you need.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:39 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

Thanks for the suggestion but the little brass pin that is part of the casting has broken off (heavy handed wife) so the entire faucet valve must be replaced. By the way I have had no luck with Airstream, the dealer or the Internet. It appears that this thing is no longer made. I am going to just replace it completely with a standard Bath/shower faucet which will at least cover the existing holes and just require one more hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinolio
On my 1983 310 it is a Delta faucet, I replaced just the internal parts and trim from the same Delta faucet in chrome, purchased at Lowe's (nothing wrong with it I just preferred chrome to brass) . But you could just as easily go to a Plumbing supply store and get the faucet part you need.
Howard Lefkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote