Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Blogs > briboy
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

1. Old Comment

bahia honda

Have to agree, Bahia Honda is the nicest Beach in the Florida Keys.

JB
  2. Old Comment

Swapping in the 2006 CCD for a 2013 Flying Cloud!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jack46
    It looks great! We too swapped a 28' CCD for a 30" FC. We've never looked back. What is that sitting in the sink?
    Then you truly had two-foot-itis! That is my Cuisinart Grind-N-Brew sitting in the sink. We were driving and had stopped at a rest area when I snapped the pics. I know you're loving your new Airstream as much as we love ours!
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bettye
    It's beautiful. I'm sure you're very excited. Congratulations!
    Thank you so much Bettye!
  4. Old Comment

It looks great! We too swapped a 28' CCD for a 30" FC. We've never looked back. What is that sitting in the sink?
  5. Old Comment

It's beautiful. I'm sure you're very excited. Congratulations!
  6. Old Comment

Carnton Plantation

I too had no idea the importance of the Battle of Franklin. Too bad we were on such an abbreviated visit; part business, part vacation, part layover.The house you think of is Carter House. There's a lot more history for us to discover next trip!
  7. Old Comment

Carnton Plantation

visited Franklin, TN last winter after driving the Natchez trace from S to N. Had no idea this battle was so pivotal to the outcome of the Civil War. Most of the Confederate Generals were killed in this battle. Can't remember the name of the other house that still exists, it is in the populated are of town. This is a must visit place for Civil War historians!
  8. Old Comment

Gators!

Thank you! Sparky is safe and sound!
  9. Old Comment

Gators!

Be careful... especially if you have any small pets...
  10. Old Comment

Looking for Launch

Hey Guys! Glad you enjoyed your stay! So you made it over to Ron Jons - it's like a little theme park in itself.
    The manatee's at KARS are wonderful! I once watched them licking/sucking rain water that was running off the boat hulls during a storm. Really cute! Also have had a lot of encounters with racoons. They are soooo brave. And did hear a crunch once - when Mr. Gator was snacking on a turtle about 25' from my trailer. I put the pups inside immediately! But I too enjoy watching the little armadillos (and possums). Last week I left work late - o'dark thirty - and saw a coyote!!! Unbelievable - but verified by the gate guard. He said he'd seen a panther at the pad days before....
    Anyway - hope to meet up with you during a launch camping trip! Enjoy - Laura
  11. Old Comment

Pesotum to Nashville

sorry,I'm truly a geek... slingbox is a gadget you hook up to your tv at home, and it sends the picture and sound over the internet to your computer. so all we need is an internet connection while on the road to watch our tv from home! and we use cellular for internet so we get a signal most everywhere.
  12. Old Comment

Pesotum to Nashville

Hi, great story, but you lost me at: TV, VPN, RCN, and TA. Oh, and what is a slingbox?
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.