Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-26-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
Katieb

1974 31' Sovereign
St. Mary's , Georgia
Original furniture needs a new home

Our 31' 1974 AS floor plan has a front sofa, street-side table, full size bed curbside in center and rear bath. We are renovating and do not want to keep the original interior pieces. So far we have taken out the front sofa/bed, the folding table, the oven and the cabinet over the water heater. We plan to take out the kitchen sink/stove, the bathtub and rear sink, etc. We are not selling the parts; we just want someone to come get them. Anyone interested?
kathrynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 01:32 AM   #2

1989 32' Excella
Eugene , Oregon
Hi Kathy, I wish I could come get them but sadly I'm on the other side of the country in Oregon. I don't suppose I could talk you into shipping them if I pay of course. I'm not totally sure how I would do that but I'm sure I could figure it out. Working on a Reno in a excella 31 and I've been struggling a bit to find a replacement table and hardware. I would be forever in your debt.
Gringo_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #3
Katieb

1974 31' Sovereign
St. Mary's , Georgia
All you need is table and hardware? That could be shipped but may be expensive...
kathrynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:03 AM   #4

1989 32' Excella
Eugene , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrynm View Post
All you need is table and hardware? That could be shipped but may be expensive...

I tried to send a message, please let me know if it didn't come through. Thanks Kathryn
Old 01-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #5

1989 32' Excella
Eugene , Oregon
That should have been came through😳