Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1995 25' Excella
Vintage Kin Owner
Vintage Kin Owner
Myrtle Creek , Oregon
Streamline Duke 26'

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

IT IS READY.
1970 Streamline Duke 26' tandem axle
It may be hard to find a brand new $30,000 or more trailer that can compare to this Streamline Duke.
I have fixed up this Duke nice. He's got great aluminum wheels with new 0 miles 10 ply tires purchased 3/11/2014. I also had the wheels and tires balanced for an easier, safer trip. This Duke also has a new a/c, new central heat, new commode, two new roof vents and a new water pump with copper, pex pipe and several sharkbite fittings. I replaced the kitchen sink faucet and put in new Moen valves in the bathroom sink and shower.
I just finished with the new country pine flooring as seen in the photos. I used traffic master underlayment for a more comfortable floor.
The original mattresses have new zippered vinyl coverings, new mattress pads, new sheets, new blankets and new pillows so this trailer will be ready to spend the night in the first night you own it.
This trailer has interior aluminum cabinetry and skins with wood facing, doors, drawers and slides(very rare aluminum cabinetry).
This trailer's floor plan has a rear bath, two side beds, central kitchen. I have the original couches that fold down into a large front bed.
This trailer still needs a fridge. For about $1,200 I will install a new one with a full price offer.
I have taken apart, cleaned, lubricated all windows and screens and they are all intact and in good condition. Emergency window above highway side needs louver opener replacement but the emergency opener works great.
The roof on this trailer is solid aluminum and has no leaks.
This trailer does need a few things that you can go hunting for, like original tail lights and front entry light. The tail lights on this trailer now work but are replacements. Anyway, there are just a few things you may want to or may not want to do to get this trailer closer to original.
I just put in a new fire/smoke/carbon monoxide detector and a new fire extinguisher
New front window rock guard is almost finished. The new Streamline logos are in place, the exterior looks almost original and is shinning like a gem, the battery is attached and 12volt is working great. I am 99.9% finished. This trailer is ready for you to pick up and go camping, unless you need a fridge?? and as I said I can put that in for you.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...mline-duke-26/
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote