2015 Airstream Eddie Bauer, 27' FBQ for sale bonus camper van/tow vehicle. Price listed is Trailer Only full package including tow vehicle is 130k.
Unique opportunity to get a camper van AND large Airstream at one time, ready to go. We are selling because our lifestyle has changed, but great Airstream to get you on the road and off grid immediately. This was our home for 1.5 years. It is not perfect it has been lived in. The tow vehicle is a 2018 Nissan NV2500 high roof with a V8. We have had it professionally built out as a camper van in its own right. It tows this camper fabulously no problems towing it up and down steep Appalachian mountains or 10,000 foot passes. Van is still under warranty and has free nationwide basic maintenance. Title in hand for both trailer and van.
The cool and good:
- The hatch hands down our favorite feature of this trailer. I hate opening windows but we open this thing all the time for air and an unobstructed view. Table can be removed if you want to pull a motorcycle, kayaks, SUPs, bicycles, or whatever inside.
- 200w of flexible solar panels on the roof we've had zero problems with these in ungodly hot temperatures. They have been flawless.
- Zamp solar controller
- 200w Renogy solar briefcase also included at full price purchase this 400w is not a lot but it was plenty to keep us off grid for weeks.
- 180ah of new batteries installed in December 2021
- WeBoost cell booster installed
- Omni directional WiFi booster
- New mattress in 2020 from Tochta
- New fresh water intake
- Whole trailer pressure tested for leaks, anything found was sealed.
- Roof inspected in 2020
- 4 Tires new in 2020
- Upgraded kitchen faucet
- Porcelain toilet seat
- Eddie Bauer edition has hanging racks in ceiling in bedroom
- 2 way Fridge, gas/electric water heater, A/C, water pump, furnace all work
- Aftermarket flooring adds a more homey feel than the original black rubber floor.
- Bonus items included:
- If desired, full Andersen weight distribution hitch set installed
- X Chocks
- Andersen leveling chocks
- Regular chocks
- 40' of sewer pipe
- Leveling/stabilizer blocks
- Rivet repair/replacement kit
- fresh water hose
- 30' 30 amp power cable
- 120v adapter
- 50 amp dog bone/adapter
- 30' 30 amp extension
The not so good
- exterior skin has some dents in it most notably the previous owners had a golf cart run into it near the back door. Honestly it's not a big eye sore really didnt bother us. Other dents are all minor
- Hitch jack works but really should be replaced soon.
CO monitor needs to be replaced.
- Grates on stove have deformed a little from heat. Nothing that bothered us.
- Previous owners removed the original Eddie Bauer seating and built out some extra storage under the bench in the living/dining area. We appreciated this and it looks good. Very functional but know that it is not factory.
- They also removed the bench on the other side of the table. They had a recliner there, we added a rolling chair which works great and was our intention all along.
we removed the microwave so we could have more storage.
- 43000 miles warranty and nationwide basic maintenance to 100k
- fully insulated with wool.
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 battery pack
- L tracks everywhere with lots of mounts for bikes and whatever.
- swivel front chair
- center console included but has been removed
- bed platform is removable
- Maxxair fan in roof
- CR Lawrence side window with vents
- brake booster installed
We are asking 80,000 for the trailer including the solar briefcase, levelers, chocks, weight distribution hitch, sewer, water, power and other items mentioned above. We're asking 130k for the whole package tow vehicle and everything else listed above. On top of that, I'm happy to show the purchaser anything they want to know about using the camper, van, towing, etc.
Located in Brevard, NC. DM me with questions.
View this ad at Airstream Classifieds
- 2015 Airstream Eddie Bauer 28 - North Carolina