Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1967 22' Safari
AMARILLO , Texas
1967 Airstream Safari - Texas

Title: 1967 Airstream Safari 22 - Texas
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

******THIS TRAILER IS PRESENTLY UNDER A LARGE NON-REFUNDABLE CONTRACT! I’LL MARK IT SOLD AS SOON AS IT CLOSES.***** Nice 1967 Safari 22’. Presently located in Spring Branch, Tx on private property. I will be there to show sometime between 8/17 and 9/1 2018. It has been outside and used since May 1st so it won’t be quite as shiny as the pics from 5/1/18, but still nice! It will be back in Amarillo after that. NOTE: Re-furbished, NOT a total shell off restoration. I’m the second owner. Used by original owner as part travel trailer, part ranch hand office and living quarters. Also, pulled a boat with it. Please text or email for much more info on that stunt! Body is very nice and pretty straight. No wreck, accident, or falling tree or limb damage. This is the North Texas plains and it’s 51 years old...The rig has some hail dents. (So does my complexion, but I think my wife loves me anyway.) Still polishes nice. In the pics, you will notice some alcad aluminum patches Olympic riveted onto the body next to the rear hatch and streetside behind the axle. Those are due to the boat stunt. There is an alcad aluminum patch where the kitchen vent used to be. The vent had to be removed for the awning installation. New Fantastic Vent fan removes kitchen and bath humidity, heat and odors. All kitchen and bath cabinets/doors, refrigerator surround, upper lockers, closets, bath pocket door, dinette and bed supports are repurposed original. All exposed wood vaneir is in nice shape and teak oil finished. Bed is queen size custom ordered firm 8” foam with custom cover. It’s cut to fit the inside coach body. Additional Memory gel mattress covered with mattress pad. No body contact with either mattress. No kids, pets or smoking. Dinette chairs swivel. Custom table does not fold down into a bed. You can make it happen if you have a little one. This trailer was renovated to fit a two adult lifestyle. We don’t boon-dock. Old Oven and huge original non-functioning furnace were trashed. Who cooks a Thanksgiving turkey in a 22’ trailer? If you do....you got guts!! We wanted the counter and under storage space. Heat has always been a smallish electric heater. Works great. New Dometic 13000BTU A/C. Atwood gas/electric (you can use either or both) water heater that heats water fast. Polished 40lb propane bottles. One full. New Avanti fridge/freezer is 110V. Not gas or 12V. New torsion axle, brakes and bearings. PLEASE: There isn’t room here for my entire description and some photos won’t load. Text or email for the full story if you’re at all interested. I have a more inclusive written statement containing the excellent, good, and not so good that I’ll email to you. It’s free!!!!! What can it hurt?
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ri-22-texas-3/
10brink is offline   Reply With Quote