Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2012 30' Flying Cloud
San Antonio , Texas
Maybe our 2012 30 Flying Cloud is different from other years. We have the queen with wardrobes but along with the opening rear window, each side has a large stationary window And in front of that is a opening window with the smaller oval fixed window below. The Wardrobe walls on the bed sides have two large cubby holes for books, night drinks, clock, glasses, my wrist watch and a 1911 Colt 45. I’m not sure what is in front of those pano curved windows discussed here, but I doubt if there are more windows and thus only the rear opening at the head of the bead. I can’t imagine a set up different than ours that allows more light, visibility or breeze. Add to that the storage of the upper and lower wardrobe.

Because of the rear wardrobes, I was able to add sliding drawer storage units to one side of the main wardrobe. (See my post on installing “ELFA" sliding drawer storage units)
Howard L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 PM   #22
Rivet Master

2009 25' FB Classic
Scottsdale , Arizona
We purchased our 25FB Twin for both full windows and the length of 25’ for the easy of parking. We have coffee in the beds looking out the full window then we have our meals looking out the full window in the back . Let’s this great country of ours in our trailer .
Old 08-08-2019, 07:28 AM   #23
Cobalt

2019 25' International
Anywhere , Tennessee
Pano Windows

I was lucky and got a ‘19 Signature and I absolutely love them at both ends. Open them up as soon as I get dressed and don’t close till bed.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:40 AM   #24
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by nryn View Post
The fabric is surprising me, though, because even with two kids, they seem to be staying clean. We will probably swap them out at some point for something less sterile than hospital white.
I guess I'm a Philistine, but I rarely open the curtains, even with wrap around windows.
However, I have a proposition. I don't like the way the curtains look. They're stretched out like Airstream wasn't going to give away another inch of fabric! I like the material, so if anyone decides to replace their stock curtains, and they're the same size as my FC, let me know and I'll buy some panels from you! I think two more, front and back would make them look residential.

(Mine have sliders on elastic plastic clips top and bottom, I'd have to measure the length.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	354831-bigfull.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	348849  
Mollysdad is offline   Reply With Quote