Hi, we've started our restoration on a 1967
International Overlander Land Yacht. We wanted to keep it as original as possible, but it seems it might not be a great idea. We removed the kitchen area and have found black and white mold in the shelves and on the wood. Whatever was touching the floor has partially rotted due to age, not water damage per se- but we need to know: is it ok to use respirators and treat the mold, then sand it down? Or should we get rid of everything that has mold on it and custom rebuild? thank you!