Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-24-2014, 05:36 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Katy , Texas
Trade my HD Factory Road King Custom for Airstreaeam !

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

All Factory Designed and built by Harley-Davidson! Very Low production numbers and a one time only Limited Edition Road King Custom by Harley-Davidson!
I will sell or consider a trade for a clean Airstream!
Airstream For Harley and if Airstream is worth more I would also add in some cash! CLEAR TITLE on H-D.
The Road King, as new with factory manual, all paperwork,etc Takes much less space to keep this one stored inside in your garage for free and it is as new and all factory H-D!
Factory travel cover, for sure keeps it extra clean when you have it parked in your garage!
This Harley-Davidson Road King I purchased New.
Under 3000 miles and all the paperwork to prove it.
This is the H-D you stop and look at for a moment and know it should be your Harley-Davidson! {:>)
Again for the right trailer I might also add some cash?
Mid sixty year old man traveling alone takin care of bucket list item spending time remaining seeing North America.
The 25 foot range should be good and a good Barter will leave all happy and all smiles!
Yes I will put pictures in. When is when my friend has the time too take pictures and add them. I would but no chance with me adding the pictures having any chance of getting it right.
I would not get it right in a hundred attempts.
Just as I said I will also barter for a fair deal or sell this Limited Edition Factory Road King Custom.
Only produced in very limited numbers for just a few years and never to be produced again!
The Limited Edition
For sure all Factory Harley all the way and will only increase in value now year after year!
I am very glad this site has the edit feature for the description.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might think of! Also if thinking trade to keep for yourself or to resell please let me know about the Airstream trailer you would be trading for the Harley.
My Father always said "there is no such thing as a stupid question unless it is a question you do not ask".
Please keep asking any questions and I will edit the description as needed to answer until you have ask any and all questions. NO PROBLEM AND NO RUSH ON MY PART.
This big black Harley is in perfect condition! As new!
My Cell Phone is 832-723-8730. If no answer leave me your name and Your phone number and I will give you a call back as soon as possible!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...gn-25-texas-2/
texman51 is offline   Reply With Quote