Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1966 20' Globetrotter
Long Beach , Mississippi
2001 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 7.3 4wd

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I just copied and pasted the info from my craigslist ad. Call or text the number below or email tbirdtiff97@gmail.com or broncodave72@gmail.com. Additional info is that we used it to tow our 66 Globetrotter obviously with no problem. Thanks.

I Am selling my 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty with a 7.3 diesel automatic SWB and 4wd. Gold with cloth tan interior. It has 250,000 miles. KBB lists this truck at over $12k and it has had a lot of new parts and work done and several extras (see below). Asking $14,000 obo.

Superchips programmer with 3 settings with bully dog monitor
In bed diamond plate tool boxÂ*
new oversized tires(315/70r16)(within last year) with aluminum rims
new paint(within last year
got scratched by debris in hurricane and insurance repainted)
cloth interior with no rips tears or stains
leveling kit
b&w gooseneck hide a hitch (turn over ball)
spray on bedliner
new transmission (replaced at 190k miles)
tinted windows, sliding rear window
electric brake controler
rain guards
bug guard
all new ball joints(in past year)
new brake pads and rotors all the way around (in the past year)
dual steering stabilizer
new starter and alternator (within past year)
2 optima yellow top batteries
towing mirrors
new serpentine belt and belt tensioner and idler pulley (within last year)
custom molded husky floor liners
front and rear bumpers do have dents that were on it when I got the truck in 2007 and the backup sensors have never worked
the dash has no cracks
radio works
drivers rear door lock/unlock motor and passenger front lock/unlock motor doesnt work all the time and need to be replaced to work properly
missing factory fog lights in front but there is a factory switch if you wanted to put some back on it

I am not hurting to sell this truck, I just don't drive it that much and looking to sell it to get something I will get more use out of. These trucks with this motor are hard to find and this one has been taken care of in the 7 years I have owned it. Not interested in any trades EXCEPT a 99-03 Ford Excursion 7.3 4wd with tan leather and dvd in good shape (can't be white), and nothing else. Don't waste my time if you're not looking to buy. I can email or text more pictures or answer any questions. Call or text David 2two8-29seven-5two9one.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...w-cab-7-3-4wd/
DandTPerez is offline   Reply With Quote