Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-23-2018, 02:13 PM   #1

2014 28' International
Sun Valley , Idaho
1972 Airstream Overlander 27 - Idaho

Title: 1972 Airstream Overlander 27 - Idaho
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

We are only the second owners and have loved this trailer since 2006. The interior is in excellent condition with the exterior in good condition primarily because the original clear coat is wearing off in many areas, and there are a few scrapes and small dents from the previous owner. Most things have remained original. However, we have installed the following new items over the last 5 years: Suburban NT-32 LP furnace with electronic ignition and thermostat, porcelain toilet, window tinting throughout, new window screens, new carpet with waterproof under-laying pad, new couch w/heavy duty cushions w/Sunbrella upholstery, 10 gallon Atwood LP hot water heater with electronic ignition, high end linoleum flooring in bathroom, new sink and shower faucets, replaced back room pull-out coach with double bed frame and mattress, new window curtain backing, replaced original 7 gal. propane tank valves, water pump, 4 stereo speakers, all new LED lights throughout, external barbecue LP gas line port w/quick release valve. The awning looks brand new and the tires and brakes are in good shape. The wheel bearings were packed about 1k miles ago. We have taken very good care of this trailer. The original owner used it for the first 14 years and then it sat for 20 years in an enclosed barn in Bellevue. For the past 12 years we have used it each and every summer taking trips to the Oregon Coast, Redfish Lake, Idaho to Yellowstone National Park. From Oct. through March, it's been stored in an enclosed facility. Spare tire and full hitch assembly including weight distribution bars are included. We are asking $18,000 and believe the resale value for such a trailer will continue to appreciate.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...nder-27-idaho/
SunValleyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:32 PM   #2

Currently Looking...
Livingston , Texas
Could you send me some pix of the interior please?
Is the shower combined w/ toilet & sink?
Thanks
Caliski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:23 PM   #3

2014 28' International
Sun Valley , Idaho
1972 Airstream Overlander 27 - Idaho

My apologies for not seeing this earlier. The shower an enclosed tub area with a folding glass door. It would be easier for me to send more pictures to you directly through email. Airstream Classified limits the number of pictures I can post. Please email me at jim@cohogroup.com or call 208-309-2351

Thanks,Jim
SunValleyJim is offline   Reply With Quote