Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-21-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1970 27' Overlander
Little River , South Carolina
1970 Airstream Overlander 27 - South Carolina

Title: 1970 Airstream Overlander 27 - South Carolina
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Need to quick sale my camper!! I just sold my house, and have to be out by the 13th of JUNE! My overlander is in pretty good shape, but has the rotted out bathroom floor in the rear. The camper was completely together and untouched until I started gutting the bathroom last week (the day before I received the offer to purchase my home), so now the camper is an exploded mess. Everything is still there, and undamaged. Nothing has been tossed, not even the screws from the cabinets. I just really need to get this gone and gone quick. I bought it to remodel, and it is a perfect basis for it. Just ran into a time crunch. All the electrical works, as I've used a lot of it during the deconstruction process. I tossed in two golf cart batteries, and they work just fine, inverter works good too. I have not tested any of the propane systems, or plumbing systems. The PO replaced all the plumbing with white PEX line, all the way up to the city water connection. Unfortunately, he didn't connect that part yet, so I haven't tested any of that yet. The front of the camper is still in tact, all the way to the twin beds. Just the closets and bathroom have been torn down. All windows are there, there's a couple easy to fix dents, that's about it. I have it priced lower than what I paid for it, so I'm already taking a loss. I'm not really looking to get beat up on the price here, so please take that into consideration. Thanks so much for looking, and if you want to see it, it's on the Myrtle Beach, SC Craigslist under Airstream. There's only one.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...outh-carolina/
danheit is offline   Reply With Quote