Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-01-2007, 10:18 PM   #1

1983 31' International
1984 31' Airstream310
helena , Ohio
Smile Great Examples of who you are

Just purchased a motorhome 310 from Peststinker in the classifieds. Cannot put into words the full emotion of the wonderful Experience that could not bring me to tears. I have never in my life have such met a truly awesome man and women . Real People with values. It was Like the time when a man was his word. Honest, trusting and caring of who they are and what they convey. If there was an airstream award of the year I would vote for them. . But the point is that it is that these two people are the ones who keep you as a Airstream community with its integrity and following as a great group of people. It is not only what you own but what you own up too. Once again I cannot express into words what these two people mean to mean me. Not only for my newly purchased airstream motorhome, but for the great people who they represent . Hats off too you Airstrean Community. Jay & Georgia
georgia57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy your new toy

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Welcome to our community. I'm glad your experience was good.
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
Naysayer

1968 24' Tradewind
Russellville , earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia57
Just purchased a motorhome 310 from Peststinker in the classifieds. Cannot put into words the full emotion of the wonderful Experience that could not bring me to tears. I have never in my life have such met a truly awesome man and women . Real People with values. It was Like the time when a man was his word. Honest, trusting and caring of who they are and what they convey. If there was an airstream award of the year I would vote for them. . But the point is that it is that these two people are the ones who keep you as a Airstream community with its integrity and following as a great group of people. It is not only what you own but what you own up too. Once again I cannot express into words what these two people mean to mean me. Not only for my newly purchased airstream motorhome, but for the great people who they represent . Hats off too you Airstrean Community. Jay & Georgia
Welcome aboard, you are going to love that thing, and the adventures you have with it. Now post some pics!

Visit my photography and painting website
https://rooseveltfineart.com
Instagram is r.w.roosevelt

Boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1962 22' Safari
Yreka , California
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your "new" Airstream! We mirror your sentiments, most of the Airstream folks we have met have been really great people!

Welcome to the community! Get out and camp and meet more folks!

Mrs. NorCal Bambi (traveling in S Tardis ~ From the Great State of Jefferson)
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote