Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > International > 2006 - 2010 International
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD FB
Bend , Oregon
Making the bed in the kitchen

We now have our '07 25 ccd FB, and love it! But, we can't for the life of us figure out how to make the bed that goes over the folding table. Is there a trick to putting the cushions in a certain way, or is it just not meant to be a perfect rectangle over the table? This may be a tough question to answer in writing, but I'd welcome any tips.
Sparkygus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
This may not be the same as yours but should give you the idea. The back cushions are put on the table next to the seat cushions. Does the picture help? I have not tried to put sheets over the cushions but have laid out the sleeping bags. You could use an rv sleep system with the velcro in sheets over the top, such as Hacksack Leisure Industries or Travasak http://www.campingworld.com/browse/products/index.cfm/Outdoor-and-RV-Accessories/Bed--Home/Travasak-Sleep-System--Twin/deptID=4rodID=6206:src=FPC. I think a twin there and a twin on the pullout lounge would work nicely, (also use the back cushion next to the seat cushion to make the bed.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8273f.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	37417  

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2005 30' Safari
Chandler , Arizona
The cushions fit pretty tight. If it is the same size dinette that is in the Safari 30.. A set of full size sheets works perfect you can tuck any extra.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."- Mark Twain

AZstreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD FB
Bend , Oregon
Thank you --the picture really helps!
Sparkygus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1967 20' Globetrotter
Sauquoit , New York
Carol, You are so knowledgeable. You always have an excellent answer.
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:50 AM   #6
3 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Lake Forest , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
This may not be the same as yours but should give you the idea. The back cushions are put on the table next to the seat cushions. Does the picture help? I have not tried to put sheets over the cushions but have laid out the sleeping bags. You could use an rv sleep system with the velcro in sheets over the top, such as Hacksack Leisure Industries or Travasak Update your RV with the lastest furnishings and appliances. - Camping World. I think a twin there and a twin on the pullout lounge would work nicely, (also use the back cushion next to the seat cushion to make the bed.)
I had the same question. I am traveling back home to Illinois from Arizona and for the life of me I could not figure out the cushions. My grandchildren will be pleased.
Great pictures!
woodedareas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007 international