Not sure how this relates but here is the story; we were in a nasty lightning storm this weekend at elevation. We could hear hits all around us. Made sure everyone got inside, closed all the windows, did Not unplug from shore power. I took one last look outside with a flash light to be sure everything was tied down, etc, as I was going back inside and closing the door behind me, I received a shock (my hand was on the door itself). Nothing bad, no injuries, sure got my attention though. I am assuming the shock was due to static electricity which must have been in abundance in the air at that time…what thinks ye? Static charge?
I have never received any shocks from the AS previously.
*Life is Good-Camping all around the Continent*
*Good people drink good beer-Hunter S Thompson*