Old 08-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #15
1 Rivet Member

2002 34' Classic S/O
Hillsboro , Texas
INVITATION TO VISIT

One of our NTAC members just advised me of your post. We would love to have you visit the North Texas Airstream Community. If you have not visited our website it is www.ntaci.org . It has information and "Winter Texan" rates plus many, many pictures of the Park. If you have more questions you can contact me directly at: jdhaddaway@juno.com or call the office at 254-582-5566.

In answer to your interest about part time jobs, Hillsboro has a population of 9,000 so it has many businesses plus an Outlet Mall. Several of our residents work in the community. Also, WACO is only 30 miles away. It is a major metropolitan city.

Jim Haddaway
NTAC President

Old 08-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #16
Ready-to-Travel

2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbycity View Post
INVITATION TO VISIT

One of our NTAC members just advised me of your post. We would love to have you visit the North Texas Airstream Community. If you have not visited our website it is www.ntaci.org . It has information and "Winter Texan" rates plus many, many pictures of the Park. If you have more questions you can contact me directly at: jdhaddaway@juno.com or call the office at 254-582-5566.

In answer to your interest about part time jobs, Hillsboro has a population of 9,000 so it has many businesses plus an Outlet Mall. Several of our residents work in the community. Also, WACO is only 30 miles away. It is a major metropolitan city.

Jim Haddaway
NTAC President
Welcome to the Forums, Jim - it is helpful to all of us when folks post with good info like you have done.

Pat

AIR 3987
TAC VA-2
WBCCI 4596
pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Thumbs up Best Values for Southern Destinations

Jim H. thank you for the invitation and those super links to the web site! Airstreams parks seem the coolest dynamic for Airstreamers. I am so glad there are places like this especially for us to enjoy and to plan to visit, and to even stay longer. I am anxious for the opportunity. I would love to be a winter Texan and experience first hand that wonderful hospitality you all are well known for. Thank you kindly and I hope many more will pencil in NTAC as a destination on their must see list as well.

Scorpiontimo your holiday season at Top of Georgia also sounds magical. Well then why not, with all those silver belles to ring in the new year? I would love to hike the trails and see the falls and wildlife too.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote