2010 16' Sport
Long Beach , California
Wow! So envious!

Old 08-25-2013, 01:03 AM   #72
TRC
1 Rivet Member

2014 20' Flying Cloud
San Jose , California
Dude this is what it's all about... Having fun with your lady with the silver bullet in tow. Cant wait to take mine out again. When are you heading back to the north coast? There's some killer sites up north. Checked Westport recently & it was a lot of fun. Here's the view from the camping spot:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #73
Rivet Master

2005 25' Safari
Salem , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC View Post
Dude this is what it's all about... Having fun with your lady with the silver bullet in tow. Cant wait to take mine out again. When are you heading back to the north coast? There's some killer sites up north. Checked Westport recently & it was a lot of fun. Here's the view from the camping spot:
Hi, nice view.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_zpsc54f2f6e.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	194124  

2005 Safari 25-B
"Le Petit Chateau Argent"
[ Small Silver Castle ]
2000 Navigator / 2014 F-150 Eco-Boost / Equal-i-zer / P-3
YAMAHA 2400 / AIR #12144
ROBERTSUNRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #74
2 Rivet Member

2014 16' Sport
RWC , California
Great Pictures!

GP1152 -

Your pictures are amazing ... obviously you are a professional. Truly awesome. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Question on the 19 Int'l ... have you found the toilet proximity to the bed an issue? And what are your thoughts on the toilet area when the door is closed ... very tight. No biggie for you guys? And I thought the refrig was a two way both on the 19 Intl and on the 16 sport. Maybe I am wrong.

Have tracked down your old 16 for sale ... am thinking about getting it, but like the 19 Int'l better for all the same reasons you upgraded.

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #75
1 Rivet Member

Knoxville , Tennessee
Wow. These are such great photos!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #76
2 Rivet Member

2013 19' International
Bay Area , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal bass View Post
GP1152 -

Your pictures are amazing ... obviously you are a professional. Truly awesome. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Question on the 19 Int'l ... have you found the toilet proximity to the bed an issue? And what are your thoughts on the toilet area when the door is closed ... very tight. No biggie for you guys? And I thought the refrig was a two way both on the 19 Intl and on the 16 sport. Maybe I am wrong.

Have tracked down your old 16 for sale ... am thinking about getting it, but like the 19 Int'l better for all the same reasons you upgraded.

Thanks.
Thanks for the compliments. I'm not a professional, but again, thanks.

Ok so as for the 19':
- have not found the proximity to be an issue. If you want more room (and someone isn't laying in the bed, you can leave the door open and close the curtain just in front of the bed.

- The toilet area IS definitely tight, but not a deal breaker for me. I'm 6'0 tall and about 170 lbs and it works for me.

- you're right about the fridge. The 16' is also a 2-way, just smaller of course.

If you buy the one that was ours I can honestly tell you that we turned it in CLEANER than it was delivered to us by the dealer (Toscano). That's no joke. We just got back from our 3 week trip and I think we washed the trailer 4 times during that span.

With that being said, deciding between the two is a matter of what sort of use you're going to give it. there was nothing wrong with the 16'. There were just a few amenities that the 19 comes with that we wanted (previously discussed here). We also felt we could move around each other better in the 19'. It worked out for us to get the 19', but we also would have been happy still with the 16'.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #77
2 Rivet Member

2013 19' International
Bay Area , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC View Post

Funny you mentioned Westport. We stayed the night there a few days ago. Great site and it was pretty empty except for the northern-most spots.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #78
2 Rivet Member

2014 16' Sport
RWC , California
GP -

Thanks for the info on the 16 vs. the 19. The Int'l is just super sweet with the lighting, port windows, dark interior, and all the extra bells & whistles interior & exterior wise. The "cute" factor of the 16 trumps of course according to my wife, but I agree that you can't go wrong with either as long as a small bambi works for what you want.

I found out this morning that some lucky camper purchased your old 16 yesterday. She's back on the road. I did get first look at it; decided to think about it; then it was gone before I could finalize the decision. It was clean ... extremely clean as you said. I totally agree. Although you didn't have it long, you took wonderful care of it. I am going to look at a new one now.

Keep those photos coming on your upcoming trips. By far the best I've seen anywhere on this forum and even on the whole net for that matter. These are airstream website/brochure quality!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #79
2 Rivet Member

2013 19' International
Bay Area , California
Got out to the Stanislaus National Forest and did some fishing and kayaking. Weather was perfect except for the one day we got some hail and SNOW!!

Old 09-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #80
2 Rivet Member

2013 19' International
Bay Area , California
Sorry, couldn't go in and make some corrections to the links, so here they are again:

Old 05-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #81
2 Rivet Member

2013 19' International
Bay Area , California
Just got ours.....(pics)

A few more recent photos:

Old 05-09-2014, 06:24 AM   #82
4 Rivet Member

2008 27' International FB
1999 19' "B" Van Airstream 190
Marietta , Georgia
You look like you're having a blast with it!
Old 05-10-2014, 09:16 AM   #83
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Really cool shots! Keep on enjoying

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #84
Rivet Master

2013 28' Flying Cloud
Central , Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP1152 View Post
Got out to the Stanislaus National Forest and did some fishing and kayaking.
Greetings:

Would it be possible to hear a bit more about the Kayak you are using? The image indicates a (2-person) unit and seems to have soft sides. Is that correct?
I have been looking for something I can pack away when we travel as we don't have the ability to carry standard units

Thanks

Doug