Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
SkiBumBouldin

1968 30' Sovereign
angelica , New York
Newbie Aistreamers

My husband and I have just acquired a '68 Sovereign and are looking forward to doing a little renovation. In the meantime, I'm doing some research... Are there any rallies held in the Northeast US? We live in Western NY and would love to meet up with other Airstreamers.
jenbouldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:44 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2014 31' Classic
2015 23' International
2013 25' FB International
Apache Junction , Arizona
Check out the forum Calendar:

Airstream Forums - Calendar

There is also the search engine in the blue bar above that can release untold hours of reading material with the correct question.

Welcome aboard the forum.

TV - 2012 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins HO, automatic, Centramatics, Kelderman level ride airbag suspension, bed shell

2014 31' Classic w/ twin beds, 50 amp service, 1000 watt solar system, Centramatics, Tuson TPMS, 12" disc brakes, 16" tires & wheels
switz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
WELCOME!! people on here are very helpful....and the google search function (the other one I find less useful) is chock full of reading material...im a newb too and folks really are helpful...

Good Luck, and PICS please....

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1988 32' Excella
Robbinsville , New Jersey
Check out Penn Wood Airstream park, they don't have much listed right now, check in closer to when they open. They are in western PA and might not be to far from you.

PENNWOOD AIRSTREAM
Wazbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbouldin View Post
My husband and I have just acquired a '68 Sovereign and are looking forward to doing a little renovation. In the meantime, I'm doing some research... Are there any rallies held in the Northeast US? We live in Western NY and would love to meet up with other Airstreamers.
Hi jenbouldin!

There are several rallies held in the Northeast - check out the New England Unit of the WBCCI here: http://newengland.wbcci.net/ for schedule and other info. We just started Airstreaming last year and this group is a GREAT group to get you acquainted!

PM me if you have questions. Enjoy! Congrats on your trailer and hope to see you at a rally!
SteveSueMac is offline   Reply With Quote