Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone > Forum Rallies & Meet Ups
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 06:09 AM   #361
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
We'll see you all tomorrow afternoon(ish).
Old 06-16-2005, 08:37 AM   #362

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Fenton , Missouri
Send a message via AIM to jcanavera Send a message via Skype™ to jcanavera
We are about set to hit the road. Everybody drive safe. We are still sitting on the edge on the availability of a projector. If we pull it off, we will try to set up a movie and some Airstream flicks Friday evening around dusk. Site is unknown but you know where I am and if we pull this off it probably will be somewhere around my trailer.

Saturday, sleep in. We will start the trailer tours at noon. No particular order, just stop by one you would like to see and ask if its open for tour. Don't start till noon though since some of us are not early morning people. 6PM will be the start of the pot luck dinner. I'll be around about 5:30 to get a little help in moving some picnic tables. My guess is that dependent upon conditions we will do this in the area between A6 and A7 or A7 and A8. After dinner we will build a fire in the same area.

Sunday will be departure day, but most of us hang around till noon or so. I'll be around to visit everyone and give you a momento of the rally. I think you all will really like this giveaway.

Remember you oldtimers bring your signs. Also bring you whirlygigs, flamingos, lights etc. Don't forget the torches and your beach garb. Fun time!

Take care. I'll open a new thread for comments once I get back on Sunday.

Regards,

Jack

At this point the campground has a reservation for A05 which was open. I don't know if this is from one of our group. Because of the great weather, the campground expects to be full so unless you made your reservation, the chance for you getting in without one are pretty slim at this point.
AIR #56 S/OS#15
'04 Classic 30' S.O.,'03 GMC Savana 2500
Old 06-16-2005, 05:05 PM   #363
4 Rivet Member

1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
schaumburg , confusion
Send a message via AIM to Tikihut
I am out of here see you all there
Old 06-20-2005, 08:04 AM   #364

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Fenton , Missouri
Send a message via AIM to jcanavera Send a message via Skype™ to jcanavera
I have closed this thread. Thanks for all the posts. For comments about the rally see the recap thread that I have just started.

Jack
AIR #56 S/OS#15
'04 Classic 30' S.O.,'03 GMC Savana 2500
Closed Thread