Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #1

2017 30' Flying Cloud
Athens , Michigan
Smile Renew classified ad

We are trying to sell our Flying Cloud. It is tagged as expired. How do we renew the ad? I cannot find instructions on how to do that. Thank you for any assistance. rloren
rloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #2

Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
I have reached out the the Site Team to see if we can get this addressed for you. You should receive a PM from someone within a day or two.

Feel free to PM me should you have any questions.

Kevin

"One of the best lessons I've learned is that you don't worry about criticism from people you wouldn't seek advice from."

William C. Swinney

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #3

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Alamo Heights , Texas
Ad expiration

Ads automatically convert to "Expired" after 90 days. Once an ad is expired, if the unit didn't sell you're welcome to create a new ad. If we edit the expiration status of an ad, that wouldn't affect the "sort order" since the ad's original publication date is what determines its place in lists of ads matching a particular search, etc.

A seller is much better off resubmitting an ad that expired, since it will then show at the top of a relevant search result. ("Featured" ads for a particular search show above free ones, but an ad just published shows above same-category ads that were published previously, etc.)

Zero Gravitas — 2017 Flying Cloud 26U | WBCCI# 15566

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. — Sir Winston Churchill
DKB_SATX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:59 PM   #4

Elbert , Colorado
what a pain in the neck
Clspears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:11 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member

2014 27' FB International
Bon Air , Virginia
It doesn't seem unreasonable that you'd have to renew your free ad after 90 days. I've seen well-priced items (expensive and inexpensive alike) grabbed up quickly. Maybe it's worth reconsidering your asking price while renewing.
Brentone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 01:48 PM   #6
1 Rivet Member

Lafayette , Louisiana
Hi, so if I understand from the replys, you cannot repost or use the same information on your new ad. Is that correct? You must start from scratch. Correct?
Thank you!
NellAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote