Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-25-2003, 03:17 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

Miss the 'Last 24 Hr Option' = # replies

Since we changed over to the new server, I miss the option on the left to see the last 24 hours.

When I logged on and hit that button, I could see at a glance how many people have responded to each 'new' post' for the last 24 hours.

The New Posts now only shows thread starter and last poster.

I don't see a way listed to get the # of replies without going to each post and scrolling.

Steve
Sav'h Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:13 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2012 31' Classic
Golden Valley , Arizona
I miss it also but there is another way to get there.

From the main screen choose the 'forum' button on the upper right. When you get the list of forums you will see the options in the upper right.

I enjoy these forums and all the time that OrganicHosting puts into it. I can live with a minor inconvenience compared to my cost to live here.
Roger & Roxie (rore62) Smith (Air#178 - WBCCI#1646)
On the road!
2012 31' Classic - Nuestra casa rodante
Blog: https://www.casarodante.org - Old Airstream slides: https://airstream.casarodante.org
casarodante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:56 PM   #3
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally posted by caadoptees
I miss it also but there is another way to get there.

From the main screen choose the 'forum' button on the upper right. When you get the list of forums you will see the options in the upper right.

I enjoy these forums and all the time that OrganicHosting puts into it. I can live with a minor inconvenience compared to my cost to live here.
Yes, it is free, and worth at least that much...
Thanks, Andy!
Terry
Old 11-25-2003, 06:15 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member

Thanks Roger,

I didn't know that existed!!

I will start using the forum button and then the 'Last 24 Hours'.

Steve
Sav'h Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 09:42 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member

Now I am so happy that the owner has completed the server change over. There is no change to my web-tv but I'm trashing the piece of crap ASAP anyway so I look forward to the benefits when I get my computer. Course as a modem user I am not sure that I'll gain anything. But after 2+ years on this Bill Gates practical joke toy I'll think any speed is Mach 10 .

But I read where what the owner did so far was to switch servers, not upgrade to newer version. If so the software features should not have changed...should they?
I remember reading about Andy planning an update over a year ago. Did that happen?
or is the upcoming version update our first?
Of course I know that there have been a number of improvement tweeks over the months.

And dittos on the praise of Andy. but.... isn't that getting a bit monotonous..? It seems that it is some times obligatory and of course we all like free better than pay, Maybe I am out of line saying this but it has been a pet peeve for many months. Andy surely knows we are eternally appreciative. But how bout he put out a memo that we give the love letters a rest. Now I would gladly chip in and help buy him a trailer polishing or a Hensley or something maybe for his birthday...But a Hensley on a Bambi is a bit of overkill I suspect.
So Inside Out put the deal together and Von & I will do our part.

S&V
Sue&Von is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 10:24 PM   #6
qqq
4 Rivet Member

I dont think it hurts to say "thank you"

Hart
qqq is offline   Reply With Quote