Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2023, 12:10 PM   #1
GVA
2 Rivet Member

1978 28' Argosy 28
Maplesville , Alabama
1978 Airstream Argosy 28 - Alabama

1978 Argosy Airstream

BEST OFFER TAKEN!! This 28ft motorhome is more Airstream than Argosy, with a lot of the classic Airstream design. Even has Airstream on the front grill instead of Argosy. Original Chevy 454 V8, runs with 89,000 original miles. Bill of Sale and recent vehicle registration which can be used in most states to apply for title if needed . No title needed in Alabama. Classic Painted Airstream. The RV has a painted Argosy body but has Airstream logos and Airstream dash. This Airstream has the double twin beds and rear bathroom layout. It also has two onboard original AC units. Only additions I ve made are halogen headlights and new alternator. I have almost everything needed to renovate the interior of this Airstream. I ve removed the rotten flooring and I have some plywood that can be used for flooring, I ve purchased six .032 aluminum sheets four 24 x 72 and two 36 x48 from Shapiro Metal, that can be used for underbelly if needed or interior walls. I bought a remanufactured 1902 Rochester Quadrajet carburetor and two chrome 454 valve covers and matching chrome 454 air filter cover. Has onboard propane tank. Has 6.5 Onan onboard generator. I bought an ONAN rebuild kit that includes a new carburetor. I have bought new interior and exterior LED light fixtures. I have Locks for door. I have window and door trimming. I have rivets and a riveter that s included. I also have paint stripper if you want to take it down to the aluminum and not repaint it. I have lots of additional things like original overheard oval skylights that I bought if I needed. I have a list of the items I bought for remodel, too numerous to list here. Once it s fixed up it would be a beautiful one of a kind type Airstream Motorhome. Breaks my heart to have to sell it. Sold As Is

Please see my other ad for 1976 Argosy Airstream/Would be willing to make package deal for both

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1978 Airstream Argosy 28 - Alabama

GVA is offline   Reply With Quote