Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-06-2022, 03:44 PM   #1

1989 34' Excella
Sabillasville , MD
1989 Airstream Excella - Maryland

1989 Excella 34 foot vintage Airstream travel trailer. Clean Title.

For sale on Ebay first, search 1989 Excella 34 Airstream Travel Trailer

Perfect candidate for a restoration, or gut and update, and priced accordingly.

The is strictly an AS IS sale with no warranties of any kind.

Been sitting for years, but just replaced the tires to make it potentially roadworthy, or at least mobile enough to be towed onto a flatbed trailer.

The exterior has pre existing dings, dents, old cracked plastic, and what looks like hail damage on the front, something a previous owner tried to bondo over, at least on the roof. But it doesn't leak.

The windows work, are and in pretty good condition. The tinted shade covers on the front have some sort of stains that I ve been unable to wash off, and may need to be replaced if you want them totally translucent.

The rear bumper area needs to be replaced, though it is tacked together enough for transport.

The auto leveling system needed to be repaired, so a manual trailer hitch jack has been installed.

The front door latch needs to be replaced or repaired, and I ve never had any keys to the unit, so you ll need to replace the locks or have a locksmith work it out.

Inside, the floor needs replacing. You can see in the photos where plywood has been used to cover the holes in walking areas. This is one of the years Airstream used OSB instead of plywood flooring, so soft spots developed over time.

A/C heater and fridge worked years ago, but no warranties of any kind. Same with the plumbing, no idea of it s status, assume it needs to be repaired or replaced.

Like I said, a perfect candidate for someone who wants to do a rebuild, at a fraction of the price of a comparable Airstream of this size.

I ve stored it this long, and I know logistics can be an issue, so I m giving the buyer 30 days to pick up the trailer having paid already or make arrangements for transport. The tires have been replaced and the brake lights seem to work, the old sway bars are included, but I have no idea beyond that.

Check out my youtube channel Catoctin Farm for a video walk through, search 1989 Excella 34 Airstream travel trailer for sale

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1989 Airstream Excella - Maryland

NickfrmLA is offline   Reply With Quote