Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2022, 06:53 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1969 31' Sovereign
Slinger , Wisconsin
1969 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Wisconsin

Custom 1969 Airstream Sovereign 31'

NOTE: This trailer is about 90 complete. Usable as is, but needs some final finishing work.

This trailer has been a work in progress from the ground up. It was fully gutted down to the frame, and rebuilt back up. Everything has been gone through as it was rebuilt. Frame repairs, new subfloor sealed , insulation, wiring, plumbing, finishes, everything. All new mechanicals: water pump, heat pump/AC, water heater, fixtures, etc. It was ripped down completely to the frame and shell, everything that was put back in place is new.

Everything is complete and ready to ues, other than some minor finishes, and the bathroom. The bathroom is completely roughed in, ready for shower, sink and compost toilet.

We have taken it out and camped with it as is a few times. When my youngest was born I ran out of time and ambition and never completed it 100 . I did have it appraised with a value of completion and the appraisal value came back significantly more than what my asking price is. I will share that 26 page appraisal document with any seriously interested party.

There are some things that need to be completed, but this is a great opportunity for someone with DIY skills. I estimate that this can be completed for under 3000 in cost build/finish bathroom and minor finishes and be turned for a significant profit, or have large equity in your next tiny home, or travel trailer.

I can provide more detailed information about build, finishes and what is left to complete for serious inquiries only.

I will not ship, must come to pick up. It has all new hubs and is towable. I will also include the weight distribution hitch.

Please reach out with any questions. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I do not need to sell it, I just do not have the time to work on it, and would rather see it get finished and used.

I priced this based on what I think it's worth. I am by no means an expert on valuing custom Airstreams. I have a ton of time and money into this, so I picked a number based on that. If I'm way out of line, and you are seriously interested, let's talk price. It is negotiable!

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 1969 Airstream Sovereign 31 - Wisconsin

iceburg is offline   Reply With Quote