Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-19-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
AS I go! Thanks Airstream

2017 30' Classic
Pall Mall , Tennessee
2017 Airstream Classic 31 - Tennessee

This trailer is a good one! No pets and very few miles. Very clean! Has reconditioned title due to hail storm right after delivery to original buyer. I bought at auction in Jan 2018 with all linens and pillows still in unopened box. This trailer 'had never been' used! I took her directly to the Mother Ship for a new skin where needed, a check up and replaced anything damaged by hail, so she is like new! Also upgraded with solar panels and AGM batteries. Only thing not replaced was the center white roof panel. Mother Ship did not recommend replacing this. This model has twin beds which gives more outside storage. Kitchen equipped with gas oven. Everything that needed to be tweaked has been. Everything works.

Reason I'm selling is I 'was' a single female, now married. Husband owns a large 5th wheel and he wants to sell my 'Little Babe' and use his trailer. Though I'd like to keep the trailer, I want the husband more. : Again, Great trailer!

City location is Pall Mall, TN. I couldn't get the location to work in the 'details area'. It took me to Pall Mall, England! So I found Cookeville, TN, which is about 55 miles from my community.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Classic 31 - Tennessee

TIWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:58 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2022 30' Classic
Granville , Ohio
Hmmm, interested. But they look like stock photos of the interior.. are they?
Roadhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:32 AM   #3
AS I go! Thanks Airstream

2017 30' Classic
Pall Mall , Tennessee
Not stock photos, but thanks for the compliment. This shows it has very few miles and has been well taken care of. I took the photos from my phone. If you look closely, you can see personal items here and there; such as, fruit bowl on the dining table, flowers on the nightstand, coffee pot & cutting board by range, dishtowel on oven handle, and soapdish with soap on the vanity.
TIWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 05:45 PM   #4

Currently Looking...
Buffalo , West Virginia
We are very interested in this trailer. Is it still on the market? Thanks!
MtnCamper is offline   Reply With Quote