Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-19-2021, 12:54 PM   #1

2018 30' Classic
Long Beach , California
2017 Airstream Classic 31 - California

Meet Se or Plata!! You get something very unique with this one of a kind 2017 30 Classic!

My husband and I bought this beauty fresh off the Airstream lot in June 2017 right before we got married and decided to live full time in him in our backyard while Airbnb ing our main house. It was wild !! Exhausting!! And amazing!!!

The best part is that even though it was brand new we didn t care for the queen sized bed so we took apart the bed and bottom cabinets and were left with an empty space which served us very well for adding a California King !!! Soooooo comfy and spacious. We used a Zinus metal bed frame from Amazon, a metal box spring and Tuft and Needle mattress for THE BEST SLEEP we still use that T amp;N mattress to this day as our main mattress, 4 years later!

We then moved the trailer to a much smaller home, but bigger backyard and still lived in while renting out this house. in July 2018 we brought home baby 1 and because we were no longer living in it decided to turn the back into my home office. Winning!

And then when we were done living in it I used the back space as my home office!!!

You ll see pictures for both set ups and I also have videos !

The best part?! It s NEVER been to a campground! It s moved several times from one house to the next and back and forth to get a tune up, etc. We ve kept the wheels covered and washed regularly.

My nanny also lived in it for a while and after she moved out we replaced the hot water heater, so that s as good as new!

The trailer does not have a big awning. The bar has been completely removed as it actually got bent on accident from having it extended for so long oops!!!!!. But the other 3 awnings are in tact. The 2 extra cushions that are used to convert the kitchen table to a bed have been misplaced. The price reflects these items.

We are truly, truly only selling our baby because since 2017 we ve gotten married and had 2 kids!!! Whoa! Lol. Now we need to offload the debt so we can add onto our home and have more space for the kids to roam.

I know you ll love it like we did! Whether you tow it around the country or live in it full time in your backyard and rent your main house like we did. There really is no wrong way to love him!

There are no other issues that we know of and I welcome all questions!!

You will absolutely enjoy all the luxuries of home, with nothing spared! Airstream did not miss a single detail in the design of this amazing beauty. Please reach out if you have any questions this Airstream won t last long!

Bright Aluminum Finish White Finish on Roof to aid in keeping interior cool

Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades

Handcrafted Interior Cabinetry

Fantastic Fan with Thermostat and Automatic Rain Sensor

License Plate Bracket

Polished Rear Bumper w/Storage

Enclosed amp; Insulated Underbelly

Exterior lockable outdoor shower.

Multiplex LED Lighting Controller, LED Wall control panels

LED Tail Brake Reverse amp; Turn Lights

LED Lighted Acrylic Assist Handle at Entry Door

Oven LP Gas

10 cu ft. Refrigerator 2 way Electric DC/AC

50 AMP Service Dual 15,000 BTU A/C with Heat Pump

Rear Underbelly Storage Compartment

Raised Panel Cognac Doors/Soft Close Hinges

Magic suede Covered Window Closeouts

All interior wood is Cognac

Countertops are DuPont Corian

Real Wood Drawer Boxes w/Self Close Slides

Flatware Organizer

OceanAir Day/Night Shades on all Windows

Seamless Luxury Woven Vinyl Flooring Throughout

Doorbell

2 Smart Samsung TV's

BlueRay DVD Player

Polk Stereo XM/FM/AM Satellite Radio with Bluetooth in/out

Coat amp; Key Hooks

19 Total Windows amp; Skylights

Dimensions

Length 31.25

Width 8.46

Height 9.79

Interior height 6.62

Weight

Dry Weight 7365lbs

Payload capacity 2635lbs

GVWR 10,000lbs

Hitch weight 773lbs

Holding Tanks

Total freshwater capacity 54.0 gal

Total grey water capacity 37.0 gal

Total black water tank capacity 39.0 gal

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Classic 31 - California

SenorPlata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:55 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2001 25' Safari
Jacksonville , Oregon
I just purchased a 2008 Safari. I want to get rid of the stock airstream curtains. I noticed on your trailer you have very interesting window covers. We’re these from Airstream or did you upgrade? I really would love to have window coverings like yours. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Who, where, what?
Thank you and best of luck selling your beautiful AS.
Hikermutt is offline   Reply With Quote