Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2020, 08:07 PM   #1

costa mesa , California
2005 Airstream Land Yacht Gas 30 SL - California

FOR SALE Very RARE 2005 30' slideout, last year produced

Most sought after Land Yacht made, 1 of only 50

Special Full body paint, very cool 2 tone Blue and Silver, totally new paint design

It will be hard to find another one like IT. There aren't any for sale A/S CLASSIFIEDS

Google 2005 Land Yacht 30SLD for factory specs

Very Good cond, runs, drives and rides like a Cadillac. Under 73,000 miles

Extra HD drive train: Workhorse frame, 8.1 Vortex motor, Allison trans. Same as the 36 footers

Easy to drive due to its lower airodynamic profile and the 30' length. the turning radius is awesome

This model WILL increase in value due to minimal availability.

Also comes with : Roadmaster Falcon 2 TowBar and Blue Ox brake System. Double HD bike rack,

mobile TV Satellite,Day/Nite blinds, the best A/S Queen mattress, great rear view camera and window,

lots of windows make it nice and lite inside, fold out sofa sleeps four comfortably with the pop out

For serious buyers text me for more info and picts. RV is located in Orange County,

Thanks for looking, this a very nice RV

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2005 Airstream Land Yacht Gas 30 SL - California

scottb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 03:35 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
2005 39' Land Yacht 390 XL 396
Albuquerque , NM
Send a message via Skype™ to Corrales Kid
Unfortunately, not a buyer. Found another just last week.
Trying to write in less than 500 characters very difficult. Can you email or phone me?

Peter
Albuquerque. NM

peter at rachtman dot com
phone me at five oh five for one fore, for ate seven one.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Peter
Corrales Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 03:49 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
2005 39' Land Yacht 390 XL 396
Albuquerque , NM
Send a message via Skype™ to Corrales Kid
Sorry, that message didn't come out the way I intended. Just wanted to ask a question or two about what you towed and your experiences towing. Concerned my car might be a little heavy. This is our 4th Airstream (3rd motorhome).
Corrales Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 05:43 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member

2005 30' Land Yacht 30 SL
Castro Valley , California
Land Yacht 30 SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrales Kid View Post
Sorry, that message didn't come out the way I intended. Just wanted to ask a question or two about what you towed and your experiences towing. Concerned my car might be a little heavy. This is our 4th Airstream (3rd motorhome).
I also have a 2005 Land Yacht 30' slide. The manual quotes 4000# tow vehicle capacity. I have towed my Honda Insight (about 1900#) and then my BMW 318ti (~2600#) using a dolly that was another ~250# with no problem. Now I have a Mini Cooper Clubman set up for 4 down but have not gone anywhere i 2 years!

We are the second owners. The PO had modified the coach with a Banks intake/exhaust for more power but we have a GM transmission, not the Allison.

ScottB is right though, these are great models, well built, and it made my neighbor, with his 30' Winnebago, jealous because of its more compact design.